Biggest news of all time to occur, but where will you be?

Busma

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:23 pm
Breaking world news like no other before in the history of civilization will come. For anything bound to or loosened to to come will be. But what will it be about? How so will it be?...Like will it be over with by the time it reaches your perception?...Or will it last pass the time it reaches your perception? Might you be able to handle it or not even? Where will you be when this breaking news like no other occurs? Try to estimate, forecast, and/or predict that right now if you're able. What do you think you'll be doing that will or wont stop such breaking news in the first place which will be either as very black or very white for you?

When is not the question because I figure if we can stop it by prior measures there is no when for it to occur. Though alertly forbid if it's something good for ppl that gets prevented. However, white or black the particular news will be, if it's anything overlooked and/or unchecked for and unpreventable it will burst through when it's not expected.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 525 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
I thought that, for you, when was the question. Didn't you predict the end of the world by last Christmas (or close to), then as that passed, changed it to New Years...

...didn't see your excuse when that passed.

You need to get off the drugs, or whatever it is you're on...and if you're not on any, go see a psychiatrist and get on some (monty python reasoning)
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 08:06 pm
Fortune has for many a narrow option sure to close as a door. Once the order for fortune by narrow choice is closed the fortune for the many that refraimed from picking the option will be set as the worst possible chance.

Many have the chance concerning the wheel of furtune before it is destroyed before and after many are as if written secret will.

They "will" sit with the greater Conscious. For? A final decision which need be made either which way and soon.

"I write to all, That many I will command summer from the east we close saint, I will command sit down with the greater Conscious of Mine, the greater Conscious of Mine, the greater Conscious of Mine, being the ever close lasting fire the superphsycial."--by the three far from deniable enterings of a higher intelligence source being this world

^^Thrice the confession.

It's possible the biggest news of all time will be an aftermath by the choice of many. The many are an alien race living as a different type of conscious among in certain of many human beings in the world. Either forced they will come forward to prolong a safe life in this world or they wont for the furnace of fire in this world willingfully.

The option is fess up before too late or the wheel of fortune is then set a worst fortune for them all.
0 Replies