Would spraying febreeze in my daughter’s hair hurt her?

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 04:49 pm
Hubby should be picking her up now. I'll give him a call.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 04:53 pm
Stinky supposedly doesn't stink so much now it seems to have faded a bit.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 04:53 pm
Linkat wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
I'm just curious Linkat, what made your daughter do such a silly thing in the first place.

Well she wanted to smell good of course. My mom said she could use some perfume and of course being 5, the more the better. So instead of dabbin a little on, she poured it on.

May I suggest you look at this as a story you will laugh and laugh about in coming years.... and put a little perspective to it?

that of course and kicking the **** out of her grandparents :wink:
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 07:43 am
Oh, I'm already laughing about it now that she is out of my smell range. No one else seems to notice it so much now, but before even walking into her room this morning I could smell it -maybe I just am an oversensitive smeller.

Any way to get back at the grandparents - I dumped more on her this morning - heh, heh.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 09:07 am
Really?!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 09:21 am
never underestimate having ammo to embarrass your cubs later... squinney and I have video of Seth... who is now 6'3' 240 lbs. running down the stairs in a pink tutu to join his sister and her friend (also in tutus) in a dance performance... you'd better believe that's going on the highlight reel at his rehearsal dinner....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 11:36 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
never underestimate having ammo to embarrass your cubs later... squinney and I have video of Seth... who is now 6'3' 240 lbs. running down the stairs in a pink tutu to join his sister and her friend (also in tutus) in a dance performance... you'd better believe that's going on the highlight reel at his rehearsal dinner....

NICE! Does he know about it?

I always threaten embarassment on my daughters even at their young ages. I love the look of horror on their faces - wondering if I will do something or say something emabarassing - when I walk in the school and their friends all come around.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 11:36 am
Chai wrote:
Really?!!

No, not really, but I did think about it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 11:58 am
Linkat wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

NICE! Does he know about it?

I always threaten embarassment on my daughters even at their young ages. I love the look of horror on their faces - wondering if I will do something or say something emabarassing - when I walk in the school and their friends all come around.

Oh yeah... he knows... and actually he's VERY much like me... so he probably doesn't really give a damn unfortunately... no shame in the Bear men's game... Laughing
0 Replies