I wonder How Much The Repubs Are Paying Him This Time

farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 07:14 pm
No matter what NAder had done in his earlier years,I believe that his 2000 run , for everyone who thinks things out, resulted in the Iraq invasion by a president who was installed by the realities of the electoral college system in that
1.A candidate can win the popular vote but still lose the presidencey(Nader helped Bush)

2.As a result, the " Bush Illigitemetii" , after 9/11 , decided that a real war was a way to keep GW's poll numbers high.

3.So we got lied to and are now spending over 3/4 Billion bucks a day for a war that will end with a future civil war and further fracturing of the midEAst. (We may lose Turkey as an ally)

If NAder cant see that he could be cast as a modern Day Calligula
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 07:36 pm
farmerman wrote:
No matter what NAder had done in his earlier years,I believe that his 2000 run , for everyone who thinks things out, resulted in the Iraq invasion by a president who was installed by the realities of the electoral college system in that
1.A candidate can win the popular vote but still lose the presidencey(Nader helped Bush)

2.As a result, the " Bush Illigitemetii" , after 9/11 , decided that a real war was a way to keep GW's poll numbers high.

3.So we got lied to and are now spending over 3/4 Billion bucks a day for a war that will end with a future civil war and further fracturing of the midEAst. (We may lose Turkey as an ally)

I'm sorry, if Nader has a message that people agree with then he should be allowed in this free country of ours to run for president and allow people to place their votes where their hearts/minds lie.

If Gore was unable to convince people to vote for him instead of Nader, then how is that the fault of Nader? Our voting system only allows 1 vote, and enough people agree with Nader's message to give him their 1 vote. The two party system in America needs to change.

I think what we need is a new election system where you can place a 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice for President to encourage more people to vote their beliefs instead of having to choose a place to put their 1 vote.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 08:46 pm
farmerman wrote:

I think you meant to say, "for everyone who thinks things out while trying to read the minds of others and predict the future."
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 12:40 am
Where the hell were all you people claiming Nadir is against industrialist running the country when Edwards was running. If you wanted someone with a proven track record for the poor and middle class Edwards was the one.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 08:25 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Where the hell were all you people claiming Nadir is against industrialist running the country when Edwards was running. If you wanted someone with a proven track record for the poor and middle class Edwards was the one.

I wanted Hillary at the time. Now that she doesn't have a chance to win I like Nader. If Edwards would consider a 3rd party run, I'd like him over Obama too.

What the hell is your problem?
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:34 am
The stupidity of the american electorate.
0 Replies