"Good In Bed" - What does it mean

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 09:03 pm
again...what is a creep, and what has that got to do with sex and the erotic? It seems like you just don't like the guy and can't believe that he can turn her on like he does. Very many people find that the best sex is not all nicey nice, and that the most considerate people make the worst bed partners.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 09:35 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
the best sex is not all nicey nice

I agree with you a 1,000,000 %.

hawkeye10 wrote:

and that the most considerate people make the worst bed partners.

Considerate is someone who is concerned for someone else's thoughts and feelings, instead of their own all the time. So in that context, I will take a considerate man who gives a damn about my "O" before one that only cares about his own.

You can put your partner up against the wall and fu*k em hard and deep if that's what the moment calls for.......yet still be "considerate" :wink:
And there are many men and women that are very considerate, yet have many facets to them in the bedroom and know how to keep it interesting and fun.

So I don't really think considerate people make bad bed partners. Most uptight, afraid to experiment and have fun, people do.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 09:41 pm
JustBrooke wrote:

Considerate is someone who is concerned for someone else's thoughts and feelings, instead of their own all the time. So in that context, I will take a considerate man who gives a damn about my "O" before one that only cares about his own.

You can put your partner up against the wall and fu*k em hard and deep if that's what the moment calls for.......yet still be "considerate" :wink:
And there are many men and women that are very considerate, yet have many facets to them in the bedroom and know how to keep it interesting and fun.

So I don't really think considerate people make bad bed partners. Most uptight, afraid to experiment and have fun, people do.

I was thinking more along the lines of timid, considerate as in a guy who will ask you before he makes any move. I agree with what you say though.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 09:46 pm
Hawkeye.......gottcha! And I agree
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:40 pm
Re: "Good In Bed" - What does it mean
SULLYFISH66 wrote:
A friend of mine stays with a loser husband because he is "good in bed."
What exactly does that mean? I didn't get a chance to ask her, so I'm throwing this out for discussion.

What is "Good In Bed"? for both men and women?

good in bed is when you dont have to teach her how to do anything.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:46 pm
Being "good in bed" simply means working to overcome whatever shortcomings you have in order to please your partner. For example, as of recently, I no longer wet the bed.

Step two: touching a woman without giggling uncontrollably.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:47 pm
they said my giggling was cute. Sad
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:48 pm
There is just something so funny about boobies!

Tee hee-hee!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 12:59 pm
Is the guy a clown? Cause if'n he is, then that is all the explaination needed. With our big red noses and huge feet and multi-colored, ummm, parts, we are good in bed. Look it up.

Good in bed = clown sex
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 01:01 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Is the guy a clown? Cause if'n he is, then that is all the explaination needed. With our big red noses and huge feet and multi-colored, ummm, parts, we are good in bed. Look it up.

Good in bed = clown sex

I will never sleep soundly again.

Thanks for that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 01:11 pm
I have had sex with a woman in full clown makeup... we also did some body painting... it was pretty cool...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 01:34 pm
If clown sex means making a woman laugh uncontrollably at your incompetent fumbling, then I have, in fact, had plenty of clown sex.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 05:33 am
Re: "Good In Bed" - What does it mean
SULLYFISH66 wrote:
A friend of mine stays with a loser husband because he is "good in bed."
What exactly does that mean? I didn't get a chance to ask her, so I'm throwing this out for discussion.

What is "Good In Bed"? for both men and women?

At first inspection, I'd say that this is a way to be dismissive about the things in the relationship which she is not pleased with. I'd wager to say the sex isn't even that great, but it's a lame attempt to find something about him that she doesn't hate.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 01:54 pm
a bi sexual nymphomaniac who is mute and has a mute girlfriend who hates to cuddle after and would rather get up and leave immediately....now that's good sex...
0 Replies