Obama/Bloomberg and the death of the dem party

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 12:50 pm
One outcome which is starting to look at least as likely as any other...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=25021

Quote:

..The Obama campaign is now realizing that Clinton is willing to fight nasty by pushing for Michigan and Florida delegates to be included and by persuading super delegates by all available means. Well, the Obama camp is not sitting idly by and allowing the Clinton's to do what they do best: continue their trail of corruption, and total disregard for rules and guidelines.

The word on the street is that the Obama campaign and New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg have already met and devised an incredible plan if Clinton wins the nominee. Mayor Bloomberg would give nearly $1 billion to Obama's campaign after which Obama would bolt from the Democratic Party and run as an Independent candidate with king-maker Bloomberg as his running mate. The Obama campaign realizes that Obama is too new at this game and doesn't have the political weight of the Clintons to bring in the true heavy-hitters of the party's hierarchy. So, according to sources it was Bloomberg himself who suggested this cunning strategy. It's mind boggling that the Clintons are willing to destroy the entire Democratic Party, and potentially in the process lose the White House and seats in Congress, for their own selfish thirst for power and glory. ..

H KKKlintler's people are claiming victory at this point in time; they clearly Hillary's raw fbi-file database will ensure the cooperation of the super-delegates. I mean, I hope nobody ever thought it was just pubbies names in that thing.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 356 • Replies: 2
No top replies

username

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 12:49 pm
Oooh, gungasnaKKKe comes up with yet another KKKonspiracy theory, what won't he dream up next?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 01:02 pm
I don't know, but I'm looking forward to it!
0 Replies