sherlock holmes

kev

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 10:13 pm
Sherlock holmes and his trusty sidekick Dr.Watson decide to get away for the weekend, away from the hustle and bustle of London, and they pack up their camping gear and head off to a remote part of dartmoor, where they make camp in a lovely little spot beside a babbling brook.

It's a warm, clear summers night, the sky is full of stars, Holmes nudges Watson and says Watson old boy, when you look into that clear night sky and see all those millions of stars what do you deduce?

Watson not wanting to appear his usual buffoonish self takes several minutes to answer, and eventually says, Holmes when I look up and see all those millions of stars I must deduce that we are not alone in the universe, several minutes pass before a nervous watson asks, erm well holmes is that what you deduce?

Holmes replies no Watson I do not, when I look up and see all those stars I deduce that while we were sleeping some thieving bastard stole our tent.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 574 • Replies: 1
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 07:56 am
Smile
0 Replies