Obama's Abortion Stance Hurts Blacks

maporsche

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 10:01 am
Sandra Price wrote:
CNSNews is religious right site. Years ago they started as a political discussion forum that hated anything Liberal. They gathered Evangelicals who were demanding a Constitutional Amendment to ban abortions (all), same sex marriages, stem cell research and any version of death with dignity.

I remember my first post that asked the question "Where in the Constitution can you find any social prohibition?" I did not last long. I had been a Republican until Bush 41 printed his Platform. It was very clear that the GOP would stand on those prohibitions but in small print America was to venture into the Middle East to spread Democracy. That did me in and in 1992, I went to work for Perot based on the horrible NAFTA GATT treaty. That treaty that was taken on by Clinton and by Bush 43.

I stand outside of any organized political party because my agenda goes back to the time when the GOP wanted a limited government, personal responsibilities and INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS!

Naturally I worked for Ron Paul and my forums became scarse due to my being banned for wanting INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS.

If this forum has a problem with individual freedoms, tell me now and I will quietly log out and say no more.

We have no problems with personal freedoms.
0 Replies