Why 7 days for Creation?

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 08:58 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:

First were the microscopic plant life, of which some evolved into aquatic creatures, then insects which took to the air, and amphibians, then reptiles and flying creatures, and later on, all wild and domestic critters, etc
How do you accomodaate that with the Bifurcated Genesian stories of "Creation"??

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 09:04 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
For the Word of God can be likened
To a star that’s being ever brightened
By the mind of man reaching ever higher,
But those who deviate, they’re liars
In God’s word, man’s mind can grow
But those outside, they’re like the snow
That settles on the desert sand
And will melt away before ‘I AM.’

pretty, but Even my Parochial SChool teachers, who were all "Society of Jesus" priests and brothers, as well as nuns of the constantine orders, didnt preach that once we got to real science. I recall Father J. Edwards (who kindled my interests in arts and science) spoke of following the evidence until it goes somewhere.

He was where I first heard of "Falsifiability" I was probably 11 in 1961
The Anointed

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 06:04 pm
@farmerman,
No wonder that your mind has been so twisted and made you turn against God, rather than reject the lies of the Roman church of Constantine, and search for the truth yourself.

The apostles did not teach the false doctrine of the so-called non-biblical VIRGIN conception and birth of Jesus by his mother Mary.

In the days of the Apostle Paul, the people were already beginning to fall away from the truth, and following another gospel that was not taught by the word of God or the apostles.

In his 2nd letter to the Corinthians 11: 4; Paul says, “You gladly tolerate anyone who comes to you and preaches a different Jesus, not the one we preached; and you accept a spirit and a gospel completely different from the spirit and the gospel you received from us.”

So, what was that other gospel that was leading the people away from the truth and away from the Jesus as preached by the Apostles, to another false Jesus?

That gospel was the word of the anti-christ, that refused to acknowledge that Jesus had come as a human being, born of Human parents and born of the seed of Adam, and instead, they believed that he was a spirit, whose humanlike body was able to pass through Mary’s Hymen without breaking it, and who, like some Hologram, would appear and disappear at will.

Even in the days of John the beloved disciple, ‘Docetism,’ the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, and could appear and disappear like some hologram, had begun to rear its ugly head. That’s why it is written in 1 John 4: 1-3; My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the Spirit, but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know whether it is God's Spirit: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus Christ came as a human being has the Spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the Spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the Enemy of Christ; you heard that it would come, and now it is here in the world already.

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.” Where would one expect to find the teaching that Jesus was not a true human being, “Born of the seed of Adam” which teaching has been spread ALL OVER THE WORLD?

By the second century, ‘Docetism,’ the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, had all but theoretically been stamped out. Yet there still persisted the belief that their Jesus, although seen as a sort of human being, did not have our normal bodily needs, such as eating, drinking and excretion, and Clement the bishop of Alexandria, wrote: “It would be ridiculous to imagine that the redeemer, in order to exist, had the usual needs of man. He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion.” Even though the scriptures state that it was because Jesus was hungry, that Satan tried to tempt him into turning the stones into bread.

Their Jesus was not the Jesus as taught by the apostles, but that other Jesus, taught by the Anti-Christ, who unlike we mere HUMAN BEINGS, did not need to eat, drink, or go to the toilet, as was taught by one of the great teachers that the authorities of Emperor Constantine’s universal church, used as one of their authorities when trying to defend their false doctrines.

Saint Clement of Alexandria, who was a saint in the Martyrology of the Roman universal church, in support of the great lie, speaks of the time that some imaginary midwife, who was supposed to be at the birth of Jesus, (Non-biblical) told some woman by the name Salome, that the mother was still a virgin after the birth and that her hymen was still intact, and that this supposed Salome, stuck her finger into the mother’s vagina to check, and her hand immediately withered up, but the baby Jesus reached out and touched her hand and healed it. (All non biblical).

Down to the 17th century, Clement was venerated as a saint. His name was to be found in the Martyrologies, and his feast fell on December 4. But when the Roman Martyrology was revised by Clement VIII (Pope from 1592 to 1605), his name was dropped from the calendar on the advice of his confessor, Cardinal Baronius. Pope Benedict XIV in 1748 maintained his predecessor's decision on the grounds that Clement’s life was little-known; that he had never obtained public cultus in the Church; and that some of his doctrines were, if not erroneous, at least highly ‘suspect.

"ERRONEOUS? HIGHLY SUSPECT?" they certainly got that right, but by then the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth had become firmly established in the minds of the multitude.
farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 06:33 pm
@The Anointed,
that was all kinds of evidence free kabibble.

Wo now youve got problems with science, TheRoman Catholic Church, Rules of evidence, and possibly even history.
Ive asked once before, are you a Witness?? ill assume so if you dont wish to present.

one thing the catholic school teachers, especially the brothers and nuns, they really respected scholarship .
The Anointed

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 08:32 pm
@farmerman,
No! I am not a JW, which body is only one of the many daughters of the church that sits on the seven hills of Rome, who were spawned from her false teachings, one of the many falsehoods being that of some supposedly ever virgin who gave birth to a child that passed through her hymen without breaking it.

Those daughters eventually broke away from their mother body in order to become mothers to their own family units.

You said; "one thing the catholic school teachers, especially the brothers and nuns, they really respected scholarship."

What a pity that they didn't respect the scriptures which state that 41 days after the birth of Jesus in 6 B.C., Mary carried her child openly from Bethlehem to the temple in Jerusalem where she performed the ceremony of purification according to the time prescribed by Moses, after which they returned to their home in Nazareth, where almost two years later the wise men from the east, came to honour the child who they believed was the promised Messiah of the Jews.

Helena was the mother of Emperor Constantine, who established his Universal church in 325 AD, some 300 years after Jesus had established his apostolic church in Jerusalem.

Constantine appointed his mother Helena as Augusta and gave her unlimited access to the imperial treasury in order to locate the relics of early Judeo-Christian times. And the church of the Nativity in Bethlehem of Judaea, was originally financed and built by Helena the mother of Emperor Constantine, who have both been deified as saints by the Universal church that was established in 325 AD.

According to the "TRADITIONS" of the Church of Constantine, Mary and her child [supposedly] rested in a cave, called the Milk Grotto (la Gruta de la Leche), near the place where today stands the Church of the Nativity (la Iglesia de la Natividad). There, (Or so it is said) their supposed Virgin Mary breastfed the child Jesus to keep it quiet, while the soldiers of Herod were slaughtering the innocent children in Bethlehem of Judaea. A drop of milk [supposedly] fell on a stone of the cave, and the stone was supposed to have magically turned white. During the early centuries, this white rock, diluted in water, took the appearance of milk and was used as a religious relic.

Both Christians and Muslims believe scrapings from the stones in the grotto boost the quantity of a mother’s milk and enhance fertility. Mothers usually mix it in their drinking water; would-be mothers place the MAGICAL rock under their mattress.

There is also an "OLD TRADITION" which originated from the universal church of Constantine that identifies this as the burial site of the young victims of Herod’s Slaughter of the Innocents. There is a chapel dedicated to them in the caves beneath the Church of St. Catherine. None of this can be historically or biblically supported. (The slaughter of the children who were two years and below, was in the districts of Northern Nazareth, Bethlehem, and Sepporus, which three towns are only a few miles apart.)

According to the "TRADITIONS" handed down by their saint Helena, it was in 6 BC, in the first few days after the birth of the child that the wise men paid homage to the baby Jesus in the manger in Bethlehem of Judaea, and immediately after the wise men were supposed to have left, Herod’s men began killing all the male children in that district who were two-years and below, while Mary supposedly hid in the milk Grotto, after which, Joseph and Mary with the baby Jesus, are said by Helena to have fled from Bethlehem of Judaea into the land of Egypt, where, according to Helena, they must have remained for two years, until Herod died in 4 BC.

If any of the above is true, then that would mean that Mary could not have presented Jesus in the Temple in Jerusalem and performed the ceremony of purification according to the time prescribed by the law of Moses, until Jesus was over two-years old and after the death of Herod the great in 4 B.C. when they were supposed to have returned from Egypt.

What a load of utter clap-trap?

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 05:15 am
@The Anointed,
you seem to confuse scholarship with fairy tales. Ill submit that what youve posted about Constantine is even right, SO WHAT?? I cannot imagine anyone devoting a life to proving that "Superman an Captain America" are historical characters , and that all their contacts were key correspondents to some " wider truth".
As a kid I devoured the Horatio Hornblower books.I could see them based upon naval tradition and vessel design, but in no way did I convince myself that it was fact.

That seems to be where the Fundamentalist "Colleges" (Most of whom are unaccredited for scienc programs ) have lost any connection with the scientific mthod and forensic studies
The Anointed

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 06:17 am
@farmerman,
You poor young bugger, what a pity that you allowed the Roman church of Constantine to screw your head up so much. Although you could have studied the scripture yourself and tore her false and rubbishing teachings to sheds. But you chose another path that leads nowhere.

Best of luck with what's left of your life anyway.

I'll have to leave you for a week or two, I live on and own a fair lump of acreage, and while mucking around with you godless mob, I've let too many jobs mount up on me, so I'll catch up with you all at a later date.
farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 09:40 am
@The Anointed,
You know that you emit such inane thoughts through yer cloaca
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 09:44 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
I'll have to leave you for a week or two, I live on and own a fair lump of acreage, and while mucking around with you godless mob, I've let too many jobs mount up on me, so I'll catch up with you all at a later date.
dont rush on my account. Weve heard all your stuff before from a number Of the other "Anointed
144K"

The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 06:02 am
@farmerman,
Don't worry mate, I cant do much out in the paddock at night and it's 10 Pm over here in Australia, so I've decided to hang around and show you biblically ignorant godless mob up for what you are.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:32 am
@The Anointed,
thank you, we need a good ass kickin from the Hogwarts crowd.

I get a kick out of the way you guys interpret things from the Jewish/Xtian Bible.
For some chunks of your belief yo insist that the Biblical account, which may be but a few lines, is the equivalnt of scientific resaerch thats been documented in hundreds , if not thousands of volumes of real detail.
Then, on the other hand, you try to ay that the Bibles account of something like a Creation Tale, is to be looked at as if it were science, wne its just a buncha campfire tales, (like the Croods)

I suppose youre comfortable ith all you have, (too much knowledge ofetn contradicts your stories big time so you only can handle one aspect at a time, and then, when you actually do that, you seem to IGNORE all the rest that cince provides.

Scince, on the other hand, has done a damned good job weaving all the findings together into a single account. Often, when, facts dont jibe with th original understandings, we have to modify the account to fit the facts (not the other way around like you and your buds).
The facts underpinning "New Global Tectonics " (continental drift to you), actually have made the Darwinian understanding of life most credible (and then wherever we are able to measure and determine recent paleogenetic data) the story of natural selection (without magic help)
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 04:50 pm
@farmerman,
If science says that this expanding universe began as a singularity, what does it say that this expanding universe will end up as?

BTW, some of the great grandkids are out for the weekend, all metal tools that can be used as swords have been hidden, as well all keys removed from Mowers, tractors, quad bikes etc. So I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do but annoy you.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:01 pm
@The Anointed,
Im not annoyed really, Ive heard it pretty much all before and even from tudents whose only reasons to take my classes wa to"Annoy me". (Coupl of thosw kids have become really busy, commited geoscientists and one a paleogneticist). As far as hearing from those of you of the Creatuion/ID school of thought,I look on it as a way to acquire some knowledge from folks who think differently than I. I hear all of you, where I know stuff that counters your hypotheses, Ill argue. If its somthing I know nothing of, Ill listen and wonder from whre it comes and Ill look it up..

I hear all of you but I dont accept the most of it. If you have NO evidence that can be easily presented, theres nothing there to argue about, neh?.
A far as universal beginnings and possible end scenarios, Im most busy researching what happens in between. Wve got great evidence from this planet and now w are xpanding that to other nearby planets.
Im just a few yards wide but a couple of hundred feet deep in my areas of practice.
You guy in Oz seem to have the kral that contains most of the world's notables in the Creation business. Its a very thriving, highly profitble business. I kno a few of the guys personally and whenever they stray too far from fact, I like to chime in an ask for thir evidence and even "Proof of concepts".
I dont know how higher education is administered in OZ, but ovr here, when a collge teaches ID as science, the college can lose its relevant science accreditation as a regional memberof colleges..
thats why several fundamental/evangelical christian unis dont offer any degrees in relevant biology, geology, evolution, paleo,etc.
If the school, teaches about a Biblical flood ,just as an example, accreditation can be an issue, so the school offers biology only in applied fields like nursing or forestry

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:46 pm
Quote:
ovr here, when a collge teaches ID as science, the college can lose its relevant science accreditation as a regional memberof colleges..

And they'll do it without reason or justification. But with great fear and trepidation about grant money. Got to be sensitive to the tender feelings of their benefactors, both government and alumni.

It's comically similar to how government and academia treat cannabis. Things are changing on both fronts. Too many years gone by looking for their mineral based proto-life with nothing to show but assurances that 'we're getting close, send more money'. They make the religious panhandlers look like amateurs.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:45 pm
@farmerman,
Let me repeat the question, of which you don't appear to have the intestinal fortitude (GUTS) to answer: " If science says that this expanding universe began as a singularity, what does it say that this expanding universe will end up as?"
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:50 pm
@The Anointed,
m ure you have an answer that satifies you. I cant really come up with anything that comforting/ I AVOIDING IT???
Hrll, youve backhandedly been ignoring the entir point of what everyone else is talking of.

Ill say its because you got nothin to offer.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:17 pm
@farmerman,
I realise that you are avoiding the question, for to confront it you would be forced to admit that there is only the eternal energy that has become all that exists and is the collective consciousness of all the lifeforms that it, the eternal energy has become.

Although today, we have absolute proof that black Holes do exist, much information regarding them remains to be gathered, which future information will hopefully open many windows to shine light on this subject of Black Holes, wormholes, also called Einstein-Rosen bridges and White Holes.

Our Milky Way galaxy is said to be anchored in space by a super Black hole, which has a mass of some three to four million suns, and if you think that’s a big black hole, consider this; “In December of 2019, astronomers announced the discovery of one of the biggest black holes ever measured in the nearby universe. That black hole is at the center of an elliptical galaxy in galaxy cluster Abel 85, and has been calculated to be 40 billion times the mass of our sun, which is equivalent to two-thirds the mass of the 100-billion stars in the Milky Way and is roughly the size of our entire solar system.”

Our Milky Way and the nearby Andromeda Galaxy, which are two spiral galaxies are on a collision course, and when these two spiral galaxies collide, they can merge and form an elliptical galaxy, which elliptical galaxies can collide and merge again to form an even larger elliptical galaxy. The central Black holes of those elliptical galaxies also merge and combine to make one massive Black Hole, and those Massive galaxies, which are called ‘core galaxies’ are believed to be the main attractive force at the center of galactic clusters, which clusters are being attracted to a super Duper gravitational anomaly within the Shapley Super Cluster, which is the largest concentration of galaxies in our nearby universe that forms a gravitational anomaly that is pulling itself together instead of expanding with the universe.

It is believed that pairs of spiral galaxies form elliptical galaxies, pairs of those elliptical galaxies form cored elliptical galaxies, and a pair of cored galaxies formed Holmberg 15A, and that this series of mergers also created the ultra-massive black hole in its center, a monster nearly as big as our solar system with the mass of around 40 billion suns.

When will this process end? Will there eventually end up being only one super galaxy orbiting an immeasurable monstrous Black Hole wherein the centre of which, will be crushed all our known universe into the singularity from which our universe began, where the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite? Are we looking at an eternal oscillating universe?

Our Milky Way is approximately 100,000 light-years across, or 950,000 trillion km. Our solar system is located about 2/3 of the way out from the Black Hole at the Center of our Milky Way galaxy, which is 26,000 light years, or 146,000 trillion km away from the central Black Hole that anchors our Galaxy in space.

When we look to the edge of our galaxy, we see the spiral arm as a milky like stream across the sky, from which our galaxy received its name, ’The Milky Way.’

From the position of our solar system which is just on the inner edge of this spiral arm, we can, not only look toward the outer edge of the galaxy, we can also look in the other direction, toward the center, where the Central Black Hole should be, looking in this direction, one would naturally expect to be able to see the center of the galaxy, which is located in the constellation of Sagittarius. But unfortunately, we cannot see it.

The Galactic Center is hidden from us behind vast clouds of dark gas that telescopes operating in visible light cannot see through. It is only in recent decades that astronomers have been able to pierce that dusty fog with infrared telescopes to reveal what, throughout human history, has been concealed. With these new additions to astronomers’ arsenal of instruments, the study of around 100 stars at the galactic center revealed that those giant clouds of dark dust were hiding a monster: a black hole, designated Sagittarius A*, with a mass four million times the mass of our sun, and astronomers have concluded that Sagittarius A* is the Milky Way's central supermassive black hole.

And just as a point of interest, our sun, the centre of our solar system, traveling at the speed of 220 kilometers per second, orbits the central black hole of our galaxy, once every 230 million years, which is one galactic year.

Around the Super Black Hole at the centre of our Milky Way Galaxy, orbits many other black holes, which were created from the collapse of Gigantic stars that had formed in the galaxy, or which were once at the centre of other lesser galactic bodies that have merged with ours. There are perhaps twenty small galaxies that orbit the Milky Way, like moths around a flame.

The larger Magellanic Cloud (Nebecula Major) and the smaller Magellanic Cloud (Nebecula Minor) are two galaxies that are orbiting our Milky Way galaxy which orbits the central Super Black Hole to which those Magellanic Clouds are being gathered and will one day merge with our galaxy.

The earlier explanations as to a mysterious stream of Gas, which appeared to stretch from them to our galaxy, was the result of gravitational interaction between the two Magellanic clouds, and so, was thought to be coming from them. But researchers from the Leibniz institute for Astrophysics in Germany, taking into account, the best understanding of the diffuse hot Gas that our Milky Way, [Its Corona], couldn’t get that stream of Gas to form, so they came to the conclusion that they simply don’t understand the Milky way’s corona very well. But another possible explanation put forward by them, is that, rather than originating from the Magellanic Clouds, that stream of Gas could be coming from a different Galaxy altogether, which is being devoured, as it plunges into our Milky Way.

Only recently in 2020, scientists witnessed two events ten days apart, of Black Holes devouring neutron stars.

The Super Black Hole at the centre of our being will continue to grow as it devours the other lesser black Holes, dying stars, and planets within this galaxy. And yet our galaxy is but one of billions of galaxies that are falling in toward the super gravitational anomaly that is called the ‘Great Attractor’.
And even that which is called the ‘Great Attractor’ is flowing toward the Shapley Supercluster? Is there something at the core of the ever-growing Shapley Supercluster that is pulling all the galaxies in our particular section of this boundless cosmos to itself?

Or is it simply the gravitational attraction of the galaxies to each other that has caused the Shapley concentration to grow to the size it is today and continues to grow, as the other galactic clusters in our region are being gathered to it, while the more distant clusters appear to be accelerating away?

Enoch, from a previous age of man that was destroyed by water, is the only man recorded in the Scriptures to have been carried to the throne of the Most High in the creation, and was anointed as his successor, who was then escorted to the ends of time, where he witnessed the universe burn up and fall as massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the GREAT ABYSS, (Black Hole) which is described by Enoch, as the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven, (The entire universe) beyond which, there was nothing. It was from the words of righteous Enoch and not the Hebrew or Christians bibles, from where Peter received the information as revealed in 2 Peter 3: 10; that the day of the lord will come like a thief. On that day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, and the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth and everything in it will vanish.

It is believed that the galaxies are gathered together by their own gravitational attraction and will one day become so condensed and concentrated that they too will begin to devour each other until only one remains. Then the elements within that super massive body of unapproachable light, will become extremely excited, and will burn, and roll up as a scroll with a great hissing noise as it spirals into the centrally condensed system, from which nothing, absolutely nothing can escape from the entrance in which it descended, where that energised body will be torn to pieces molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and re-converted into the photons from which they were created, and in my opinion, accelerated along the dark worm hole, or Einstein Rosen bridge, to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that most infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity trapped at the end of the worm hole, is spatially separated and the infinitely hot super lubricant liquid-like Electromagnetic energy, is spewed out of a WHITE HOLE (A tear in the membrane of space time) in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy, that universe is resurrected, and the light from its new position in space-time, far beyond the visible cosmic horizon, would never be able to reach its old position in Space-Time.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:35 pm
@The Anointed,
seems youve got all the answers youre interested in.
I believe that you are just trying to show off your genitalia, youre really not interested in discussion.

Your recitations dont even follow the thread title. You realize that ?

Are you afraid of discussing god-free origins of life?? I asked you first for your ideas and even some prtinent vidence. Instead I get a Tyson TED talk about Andromeda
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:51 pm
@farmerman,
Why would I bother discussing god-free origins of life, when no such thing exists.

But I have discussed the topic of this thread; "Why 7 days for creation?" which biblically are seven periods of universal activity, or seven generations of the universe.

In fact, in my previous post, I have pointed out that our best scientific minds, demand that a singularity had to have existed before this period of universal expansion, and from the scientific and scriptural evidence of black holes devouring each other, it would appear that a singularity within a monstrous black hole is the destiny of this generational universe and the origin of the next generation.

While your posts are confined to chemical origins of life, of which you can produce no evidence whatsoever and you avoid the creation stories of life coming from life, and try to convince others of your godless belief that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself, self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry” You believe that the mindless dead is the origin of the living.

Have a good one old mate.
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 02:59 am
@The Anointed,
Ive given excellent evidence, perhaps your education needs beefing in order to recognize that.
Life is chemistry even the IDers know that.
Only the Fundamental Christians prefer that their "Stories of Creation" lack fact because their religion is pillared on Genesis and the Penteteuch as factual sciencw, when its barely 2 comprehensive competing tales.
Even your out of synch stories of the origins of life in the Bible are fearfully guarded even as science shows what the actual sequences are.

Quote:

In fact, in my previous post, I have pointed out that our best scientific minds, demand that a singularity had to have existed before this period of universal expansion, and from the scientific and scriptural evidence of black holes devouring each other, it would appear that a singularity within a monstrous black hole is the destiny of this generational universe and the origin of the next generation
What you point out is mostly twaddle. In this case youve merely repackaged a form of the Big Bang with some extra color added for the kiddies.

You accept evolution so you cannot eny the chemical basis by which weve been able to classify the 20 plus genera of archea. We know pretty much when the bookkeeping nucleotides roughly appeared and life was already existing before RNA/DNA were recognized in OCL sediments.

Scientists who profess a belief in a diety mostly accept it as a trancendant being not a project manager. Others who profess "Theistic EVolution" similar to your belief, leave their religion at the lab door since they have no way toprovide evidence or even a way to hunt for evidence to support their beliefs. Yours is a belief system without the threat of evidence ever showing up(unless some alien stops by and announces that all life was purposeful pnspermia.(Then w were both wrong but science would still survive knowing that the origins of life could be crossed off but the subsequent "Big 6" extinctions and saltations xist.

Youre actually not far from what science has as its present day understandings, you just dont seem to want to accept the fact that life on earth started up and was wiped out at least 4 times before it maintained its rate of motion.

Im still looking for Leadfoot (since he seems to be the one who lately recognizes the roles of pre biotic chemistry. ) to present your sides evidence that life was DESIGNED.

The main basis of such a belief is your innate incredulity about the "Complexity" of life being impossible to achieve unless it were designed.

Nice belief, precious, but absolutely no evidence at all. AND the whole thing you hold dear as your "theory" is not falsifiable since theres nothing with which to negate it.

carry on. theres a weekend afoot and ive tractors to rig for a third cutting of alfalfa and trefoil.

ya know the entire covid case, what with the ultimate mutant strains being selected by politics should give you guys reason alone to reconsider id ness . Were going into a wave of ne pestilence becaue certain folks refuse to be vaccinated. This is US and UK especially. All our states with the high re-infestation are the Bible Belt.
I dont wish em any harm. Id just wish theyd see the lite an get a poke of Moderna or Pfizer.

Im back wearing a mask just in the case that our Amish friends dont pass the disease to the vaccinated and the vaccinated become a bunh of subclinical carriers but symptom free.

dumass

0 Replies