Why 7 days for Creation?

kjw47

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 05:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
I shared Fact-Michael is the one God sent and was named Jesus as a mortal.
Daniel 12:1--it is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen in the last days. It begins at the war in heaven=Rev 6,( Ride of the white horse) where it says he receives his crown, Jesus is the one promised the crown. Then Jesus shown as the rider of the white horse at Armageddon. The ride begins at Rev 6 and ends here-1Cor 15:24-28--When Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself. Its the same ride continued until its completion.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 07:51 pm
@kjw47,
You passed off a deceptive paraphrasing of 1 Thessalonians 4:16 as literal translation to support your flawed opinion of what "fact" is.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 01:49 am
@kjw47,
The Archangel Lucifer was called the Old Serpent, the Devil and Satan and was identified with the morning star as is Jesus; and the word Lucifer literally means “light-bearer.”

After Jesus had been baptised and filled with the heavenly Spirit that had descended upon him in the form of a dove, he came up from the Jordon and was led into the wilderness by the spirit where he was tempted for forty days by the Archangel. When the Devil finished tempting Jesus in every way, He left him ‘FOR A WHILE’, or as said in the RSV Luke 4: 13; and when the Devil had ended every temptation, he departed from him until an opportune time. When that opportune time arose we are not told.

John 3: 14; As Moses lifted up the bronze Serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in the same manner the SON OF MAN must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes on him may have everlasting life.

Moses lifted up a bronze ‘IMAGE’ of a serpent that was killing his People.

For this reason, Jesus, the host body through whom our saviour revealed himself to mankind was the earthly IMAGE of the Lord God our Saviour. Jesus, the earthly IMAGE of our Lord, who was obedient even unto his cruel death upon the stake, was lifted up upon a pole in the same manner that Moses lifted up the IMAGE of the serpent on a pole in the wilderness, in order that all those who were dying because of the venom of the heavenly serpent that was coursing through their veins, [The accusing spirit] in order to be saved, only have to turn their eye to the ‘IMAGE’ of the serpent who had been lifted up.
kjw47

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 11:17 am
@The Anointed,
No where does it call the devil an archangel in the 66 books. Archangel means-Chief of the angels-there can only be 1=Michael.
Anyone teaching you those things is in darkness.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 03:09 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
No where does it call the devil an archangel in the 66 books. Archangel means-Chief of the angels-there can only be 1=Michael. Anyone teaching you those things is in darkness.

Just because your mob refuse to believe that Lucifer is an Archangel, does not alter the fact that he is, and a fallen angel at that who is sometimes called the Devil.

It is said that he was cast out of Heaven because he refused to bow before the newly created Adam.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 04:24 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

An extract from the Pseudepigrapha of the Jewish scriptures----- After Adam and his sister wife Eve, had been driven out of paradise and clothed with animal skin, flesh, muscles and nerves etc, and returned to the lower place from which he had been created, just after the great event in which the life on earth had been annihilated, from which earth they had been formed, Adam cried out to the devil who was tormenting his wife ‘Eve,’ “Why do you torment us so?” And with a heavy sigh, the devil spake: “O Adam! All my hostility, envy, and sorrow is for thee, since it is for thee that I have been expelled from my glory, which I possessed in the heavens in the midst’s of the angels and for thee was I cast down to the earth.’

Adam answered, “What dost thou tell me? What have I done to thee, or what is my fault against thee? Seeing that thou hast received no harm or injury from us, why dost thou pursue us? The Devil replied, “Adam, what dost thou tell me? It is for thy sake that I have been hurled from that place. When thou wast formed, I was hurled out of the presence of God and banished from the company of the angels.

When God blew into thee the breath of life, and thy face and thy likeness were made in the image of God, Michael also brought thee and made us worship thee in the sight of God; and God the Lord spake: Here is Adam. I have made thee in our image and likeness.” And Michael went out and called all the angels saying: “Worship the image of God as the (Lord Jah) (God El) hath commanded.” And Michael himself worshipped first; then he called me and said, “Worship the image of God the Lord.” And I answered, “I have no need to worship Adam.” And since Michael kept urging me to worship, I said to him, “Why dost thou urge me?” I will not worship an inferior being than me. I am his senior in the creation; before he was made I was already made. It is Adam’s duty to worship me.”

When the angels who were under me, heard this, they also refused to worship Adam, And Michael saith, “Worship the image of God, but if thou wilt not worship him, the Lord God will be wrath with thee.” But he, said, “If he be wrath with me, I will set my seat above the stars of heaven and will be like the highest himself.” And God the Lord was wrath with me and banished me and my angels from our glory; and on thy account, were we expelled from our abodes into this world and were hurled on the earth. And straight way we were overcome with grief, since we had been spoiled of so great glory. And we were grieved when we saw thee in such Joy and luxury.

And with guile I cheated thy wife Eve and caused thee to be expelled through her doing from thy joy and luxury, as I have been driven out of my glory, etc.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 04:53 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

GNB Catholic Study Edition, John 13: 19; The Lord speaking through the mouth of his servant Jesus just before his earthly 'IMAGE' is lifted up upon a pole in the same manner as Moses lifted the 'IMAGE' of the serpent in the wilderness, says, "I tell you this now before it happens, so that when it does happen, you will believe that ‘I Am Who I Am.’ I am telling you the truth: whoever receives anyone I send receives me also; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me.”

Continuing to speak through his earthly mouthpiece, the Lord then says, Father! Give me glory in your presence now, the same glory I had with you before the world was made.

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

kjw47

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2022 03:51 pm
@The Anointed,
John 13:19--that you may believe i am(he)= The one sent forth from God=the Messiah.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2022 05:57 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
John 13:19--that you may believe i am(he)= The one sent forth from God=the Messiah.

That you may believe I am he, who, when about to come into the world said to God “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins.

Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ ”

The body that God prepared for his son was the man Jesus. Hebrews 5: 7-10; In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was ‘A’ Son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

Jesus speaks for our saviour 'The Son of Man' the only begotten Son of God.
kjw47

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 05:04 pm
@The Anointed,
The only begotten= created direct-first and last-He is the FIRSTBORN of all creation. With 0 doubt-all creation occurred at the beginning.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 11:19 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The only begotten= created direct-first and last-He is the FIRSTBORN of all creation. With 0 doubt-all creation occurred at the beginning.

1 Peter 1: 20; "He had been 'CHOSEN' before the creation of the world and was revealed in these last days for your sake. Through him you believe in God who raised him from death and gave him glory; and so your faith and hope are fixed on God.

Raised him from death and gave him Glory that he never had.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given glory to his servant Jesus.

Ephesians 1: 4; Even before the world was made God had already 'CHOSEN' us etc. The ELECT were 'CHOSEN' at the same time as Jesus, (Before the world was made.)

From the last Testament of Benjamin 9. Now I suppose, from the words of the righteous Enoch, that there will be also evil-doings among you: for you will commit fornication with the fornication of Sodom, and shall perish all save a few, and will multiply inordinate lusts with women; and the kingdom of the Lord shall not be among you, for immediately He will take it away. Nevertheless the temple of God shall be built in your portion, and shall be glorious among you. For He shall take it, and the twelve tribes shall be gathered together there, and all the Gentiles, until the Most High shall send forth His salvation in the visitation of His only-begotten one. And He shall enter into the front of the temple, (The body of Jesus that God had prepared for his only begotten) and there shall the Lord be treated with outrage, and He shall be lifted up upon a tree. And the veil of that temple shall be rent, and the Spirit of God shall be poured upon the Gentiles as fire poured forth. And He shall arise from the grave and shall ascend from earth into heaven: and I know how lowly He shall be upon the earth, and how glorious in the heaven.

According to the scriptures, the only begotten has not yet descended and entered the body of Jesus (The First Temple) and nor does he until Elijah appears on earth at the close of the sixth day and gathers around himself the required number of Jews and gentiles who are to take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with Jesus for the thousand years Sabbath.
0 Replies

kjw47

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2022 05:32 pm
@The Anointed,
All spirit beings were created before the world was.
The first resurrection began in 1914 when Jesus got the crown, The remaining little flock who live until the tribulation comes, they are few, most lived in Jesus day, are then changed in the twinkling of an eye.
The 6th day ended in Genesis, then God rested on the 7th day.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2022 09:53 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The first resurrection began in 1914 when Jesus got the crown.

Reveal the name and address of anyone who has been resurrected since 1914.
kjw47

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2022 07:42 pm
@The Anointed,
Rev 20:6 speaks of it. Phil 3:11-- Paul was one, most lived in Jesus' day. Few are on earth right now, these will be changed in the twinkling of an eye during the tribulation, which is rushing upon us.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2022 04:10 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Rev 20:6 speaks of it. Phil 3:11-- Paul was one, most lived in Jesus' day. Few are on earth right now, these will be changed in the twinkling of an eye during the tribulation, which is rushing upon us.

Reveal evidence of Paul's resurrection since 1914 or admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

Phil 3: 11; merely speaks of Paul's hope of the resurrection, while Rev 20: 6; reveals the resurrection of the required number of Jews and Gentiles who are to take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with Jesus for the thousand years Sabbath: this resurrection occurs immediately before the seventh day over 200 years after your 1914.

According to classical Jewish sources, the Hebrew year 6000 (from sunset of 29 September 2239 until nightfall of 16 September 2240 on the Gregorian calendar) marks the latest time for the initiation of the Messianic Age.
kjw47

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2022 05:40 pm
@The Anointed,
Man has been on earth 6047 years according to bible chronology. The prophecy in Daniel points to 1914 when Jesus received the crown-Rev 6--And it says-peace will be taken from the earth=ww1 proving the prophecy correct and fulfilled. The presence began-Matt 24:37--Php 2:12--2Peter 3:4
The Anointed

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2022 09:28 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Man has been on earth 6047 years according to bible chronology.

No! That would be according to the erroneous calculations of your so-called spiritual guides. You would be well advised to check their calculations rather than to take them for granted.
kjw47

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 05:23 pm
@The Anointed,
I believe my teachers are the ones who have Jesus. I know 100% the teachings of Jesus and the facts of true God worship history back my teachers all the way with 0 doubt about that.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 08:55 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
I believe my teachers are the ones who have Jesus. I know 100% the teachings of Jesus and the facts of true God worship history back my teachers all the way with 0 doubt about that.

Then I should leave you alone to follow your supposed spiritual guides.
Matthew 15:14, NASB: Leave them alone; they are blind guides of blind people. And if a person who is blind guides another who is blind, both will fall into a pit.'.
kjw47

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 05:16 pm
@The Anointed,
Blind guides teach a trinity God, Eternal suffering, And all go to heaven that are saved--Not one of them is bible truth.
I shared those 8 teachings from Jesus to you. You wont believe him, i am sure glad my teachers did.