Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary!

Montana

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 10:38 am
I actually started to write a book about it all, but it was too painful. I'm still trying to put it all behind me, which for the most part I have, but I still have my moment, as you can see.

Nope, not married and haven't been in a relationship for 9 years. Still have trust issues there as well Sad
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 02:47 pm
Montana wrote:
No, you werent joking. It's all true!

If I hadn't experienced devistating abuse from the US government in the past, I may not have believe this stuff myself.

I've told this story many times, but I'll tell it again just so you know that this isn't all they're doing.

Both my son and I were born and raised in the US. When my son started school, he has trouble with math and only math. He was a very polite boy to everyone and never caused trouble in school. He was not bouncing off the walls or disrupting any classes or anything. The only issue was his trouble in math.

Because he couldn't "focus" in math, the schools felt he should be tested, which I saw no harm in letting them do.
He was tested positive for ADHD (I did research on ADHD and disagreed strongly) and they wanted him on Ritalin (falls into same class of drug as cocaine) to help him "focus".

I refuse to drug him, so the schools decided it was time to sick DSS (social services) on me, along with my abusive ex (who threated to kill our son in front of half the Waltham PD) to try and pressure me into drugging my son!

After refusing to drug my little boy, DSS gave me 2 choices "you either drug your son or we take custody of him"!

Sold the house, packed our bags and headed for the Canadian border, which I wish I had done long before I did.

8 long devistating years of being threatened and abused by my own government was enough to make me sick for life.

Before I left the country, I did major research on the government and found that social services in Massachusetts was getting major government funding for every child they removed from a home and the social workers themselves would recieve a $5,000 bonus in their aide of ripping children away from their families.

F***in nice, eh. Well, if I wasn't already scared ****, that did it and sent me packing faster than I thought posible!

I'm still f***in pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a shame that I couldn't wait for my son to be an adult so no one could hurt us anymore.

Did I mention that the schools and DSS used my son to play us against eachother by telling him things like "your mom has given up on you" because I wouldn't put him on Ritalin.

MOTHER F**KERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg thats horrible. see if someone tried **** like that with me id be in prison for executing whoever tried to remove my children from me.

no joke. its sad, they gave me someshit called "lexapro" and i felt like i was freakin out for 3 days, i told the doc i was like man if not being on this **** is crazy and bein on it is normal, im straight id rather stay off it.

they were talkin about a 3-day hold someshit like a 400k or someshit.
i just kept tellin them i felt crazy on it, i mean i was talkin to this lady at the counter about my ptsd and **** and it helped more just talkin to a normal person on a real level more than any amount of "drugz".

they wouldnt listen though, i was really gonna kill somebody if they tried to put me in one of those hospital things. i was just like **** that im not gettin stuck to a table for years and years and years and kept drugged so i couldnt object or escape. i felt like they were really gonna try to get security and ****. i was like how are you guys gonna do that? they just want to sell their drugs.

the minute i told him i didnt want any he said **** let me remember..

it was like "well if you refuse the drugs we might have to go a little further in our testing and we will need to observe you for a few days"

i was really gonna start stabbin people in the face with a pen if they tried that **** for real, im not violent, i thought i was gonna go for like someone to talk to and they end up tryin to hustle drugs to me, i didnt even want them.

maybe i am crazy but theres no way i could take that ****, in fact IT FELT LIKE I WAS ON SOME SORT OF METH OR COKE OR SOMESHIT.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 05:09 pm
Unfortunately, they're pushing that crap on kids, but it's all good as long as it's legal, right.

WRONG!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 07:08 pm
BUMP!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:26 pm
i still feel dissapointed by the system, i told him that the medication he gave me made me feel "crazy and paranoid" and then he wants to put me under observation for it.

aint that some ****? its like some bad movie. and all i needed was someone to talk to. its ludacris.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:43 pm
They want to drug everyone so they'll stop thinking, because when people start thinking, they see things the government doesn't want us to see.

That's why so very many kids are one Ritalin. Ritalin destroys the brain, which is what the government wants.

They want to disarm everyone, so that the people can't defend themselves against them.

It's all a scam! The government wants to control the people, so they can continue to murder millions of people and use the media to convince everyone that they're defending themselves against terrorists, when they are the actual terrorists.

9/11 was the governments doing, along with countless of other inside job terrorist attacks!

Hey, they'll probably kill me too for opening my big mouth, but I'd rather be dead than to be a government slave!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 04:50 pm
I would strongly suggest everyone take all their anti depressants, along with Ritalin/related drugs and flush them down the toilet. Open your eyes long enough and it's shocking what you'll see, but it's the only way you'll be able to fight for your freedom.

The government is not fighting for your freedom! They want to take it from you and everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie. Every last bit of it.

When they talk, think the opposite and that's where you'll find the truth.
0 Replies