Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary!

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 03:01 am
Americas Drug War - Must see shockumentary - Never broadcasted before

Reposted from EEEKSSSS

This is a video of the drug war and the governments involvement in it, this video has never been seen before BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC and it is the best of its kind you will ever see period.

You will see some very well known and famous people in this video, ron paul is one, tommy chong aka chong from cheech and chong IN a video directly from him from prison and so so much more, dont miss this one.

This movie/documentary is not ever scheduled to be at the movie theaters ever and it literally took me 2 days to piece it together and another day to get it uploaded to google video.
So watch it and see what is really going on.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message494856/pg1

Link to Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7089575692716747795
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,092 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:08 am
Wow!!!! I watched every bit of it and it was well worth it! I think everyone should see this!

Thank you Solve!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 01:25 pm
So sad to see that no one seems to care that the US is using their "War on Drugs" to smuggle drugs into the country.

Very sad indeed!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:21 pm
I am watching it know. I a familiar with alot of the faces. They have been working for truth for a long time.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:25 pm
Here is another documentary worth watching.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:34 pm
This truth needs to be known. The Government has been lying through their teeth and there is no level low enough for them to stoop.
They thought up this war on drugs so they could smuggle endless amounts of drugs into the country and make a huge profits.

They are the king pin drug dealers and so very many people prefer not to believe it! I've been hearing about this for years, but this is the first time I've seen it all in one place.

Yes, there's a whole lot of famailiar faces in that video and the world needs to know the truth about what's really going on.

Money and greed trumps all where the government is concerned. F**k the people and blame it on others is what they do best.

I was surprised to see that the prisons are a money racket as well, but I should have been.

The US government will never surprise me again and the biggest bully in the world continue to get rich from the blood of others.

"Freedom" Ha!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:36 pm
Thanks Amigo. I'm gonna check that out a little later on.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 02:52 pm
You will think it is a little far out but keep watching.

All the biggest money rackets are connected and they run on our willingness to take advantage of eachother.

If the beginning is to strange for you start here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 04:30 pm
Montana, your right. They put all the sources and activist throughout the years, put them together and made a very good documentary.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:06 pm
They certainly did Amigo! It's just a shame that we three are the only ones who seem to care that the government is pissing all over them. I wish everyone would remember their freedom every time they pick up their tapped phones and the government continues to drug their kids!

Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to learn to be content with the fact that at least some of us have our eyes open.

I was just about to enter a government program to start a business and I backed out at the very last minute because I don't trust them.

I'll have my business and I'll do it my way without relying on any government, even if it takes me a few more years.

I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat and sit down to watch your stuff Amigo.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:16 pm
What is your business? I work for a very large sales and marketing company.

Inless it is private. In that case nevermind.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 05:46 pm
Sent you a PM and I'll be back in a bit to check out your stuff while I do my nails Cool
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 06:25 pm
Prohibition gave a lot of people some insights.

Anybody who probits alcohol deserve all they get.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 06:30 pm
oh my god, i was just telling my friends that it seemed like they flooded downtown las vegas with meth, and now they are building these "chruches" and rec centers, condos, i means

I SAID EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IN THE MOVIE,that they drive down realestate with drugs and gang manipulation and then they "clean it up" and WHAM real estate heaven, cheap houses and the renovation of the neighbhorhood is already underway.

lol, i was joking though...

maybe not :X
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
No, you werent joking. It's all true!

If I hadn't experienced devistating abuse from the US government in the past, I may not have believe this stuff myself.

I've told this story many times, but I'll tell it again just so you know that this isn't all they're doing.

Both my son and I were born and raised in the US. When my son started school, he has trouble with math and only math. He was a very polite boy to everyone and never caused trouble in school. He was not bouncing off the walls or disrupting any classes or anything. The only issue was his trouble in math.

Because he couldn't "focus" in math, the schools felt he should be tested, which I saw no harm in letting them do.
He was tested positive for ADHD (I did research on ADHD and disagreed strongly) and they wanted him on Ritalin (falls into same class of drug as cocaine) to help him "focus".

I refuse to drug him, so the schools decided it was time to sick DSS (social services) on me, along with my abusive ex (who threated to kill our son in front of half the Waltham PD) to try and pressure me into drugging my son!

After refusing to drug my little boy, DSS gave me 2 choices "you either drug your son or we take custody of him"!

Sold the house, packed our bags and headed for the Canadian border, which I wish I had done long before I did.

8 long devistating years of being threatened and abused by my own government was enough to make me sick for life.

Before I left the country, I did major research on the government and found that social services in Massachusetts was getting major government funding for every child they removed from a home and the social workers themselves would recieve a $5,000 bonus in their aide of ripping children away from their families.

F***in nice, eh. Well, if I wasn't already scared ****, that did it and sent me packing faster than I thought posible!

I'm still f***in pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a shame that I couldn't wait for my son to be an adult so no one could hurt us anymore.

Did I mention that the schools and DSS used my son to play us against eachother by telling him things like "your mom has given up on you" because I wouldn't put him on Ritalin.

MOTHER F**KERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 09:27 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
oh my god, i was just telling my friends that it seemed like they flooded downtown las vegas with meth, and now they are building these "chruches" and rec centers, condos, i means

I SAID EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IN THE MOVIE,that they drive down realestate with drugs and gang manipulation and then they "clean it up" and WHAM real estate heaven, cheap houses and the renovation of the neighbhorhood is already underway.

lol, i was joking though...

maybe not :X
Oh man, Vegas is F%#KED up.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 09:30 pm
Montana, Thats a crazy story.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:15 pm
Amigo wrote:
Here is another documentary worth watching.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Just got finished with this one Amigo and it's another hell of an eye opener. I had already seen a lot of this before, but there's a lot of stuff in there I hadn't.

Thank you for another video I think the world needs to see and I sure as hell hope people decide to open their eyes wide, for their own well being.

I'm going to work on paying my debts the next few years and take back control over my own life. The banks and the governments will feed no longer on me!

If people don't open their eyes, we're all doomed to be in complete control by our governments and banks.

I'm going to start taking back control over my life by first putting my money back in my pockets where it belongs.

How many more people have to die for people to see who the real terrorist are? Our own governments, that's who!

Now I understand completely why David fights so strongly to prevent the government from disarming the people. That's what they want so the people can't fight them when they finally see the lying sacks of killing **** they are! The street criminals are the least of our worries where defense is concerned.

It's the government you need to protect yourself from the most!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:21 pm
Amigo wrote:
Montana, Thats a crazy story.

That was the short story Amigo. It's was total absolute hell and I'll live with the rage for the rest of my life.

What the government does to people is pure, unfiltered evil!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:58 pm
You could write a book. Are you married?
0 Replies