Disturbed?

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:34 pm
This is a diary entry I found in a young woman's online diary:

Hahahaha! I listened to a radio ad this morning. I didn't catch the entire announcement but I heard some of the ad. It said "girls ages 12 to 25 register for this contest..." I wonder what kind of contest it is... I joked to myself in disdain "Hahahaha it's a contest for those girls to have sex with the priests!" or "Let it be a contest for those bitches to have sex with the priests..." Somebody told me "You're calloused." LOL maybe it's because I hardened myself. My hatred for young girls grew over the years. Partially because of my envy of them and largely because of the way many girls treated me in the past. I have a deep hatred for certain young girls. They say hatred isn't good- it makes the hater sick. Hatred has made me insane sometimes. I will go deeper into this later. For example- I looked into a Natasha catalog last May. (Natasha is a catalog in the Philippines) My aunt's friend was selling Natasha products. I saw a section of the catalog for bras preteens ages 10-14. My spirits fell when I saw this- because I didn't wear a bra when I was 10-13. (I didn't wear one until I was 14) These things I saw in this particular section of the catalog weren't training bras- they were real bras with cup sizes! Maybe I am just jealous of the young girls who develop breasts at an early age. Well anyways I hate them. I remember the young model in that catalog. It would be great if something terrible happened to her. While I have to work hard to survive- this young bitch gets made much money just for showing off in a bra in a catalog! I hope someone rapes her. I hope she dies. Some other young girls and women are calloused too. I see how insensitve many of those bitches are. It made me calloused as well. If there are many people who wouldn't pity me- why should I have pity? I'm glad I'm not a sympathetic person anymore. I especially have no pity for young girls & women when they suffer or die. And I shouldn't have pity for them. Whenever I hear about a girl raped or murdered- I say "Good for her." I may sound like an idiot in this diary entry but I don't care what people think. Maybe I still have alot to learn in life. I grew up sheltered. I have many complexes in me. Maybe I'm just being petty about some things- but I believe it's great I have no pity for those females. I shouldn't have pity for anyone- especially for them. They can burn in hell instead. I think it's best for me to be calloused. That's the only way I can survive. I used to be very sensitive.

What do you think of it? Is this person disturbed or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 870 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Montana

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 11:52 pm
Sounds like she was abused throughout her whole childhood by girls and she's full of rage.

I can relate to what she's saying because I was abused by girls in school as well, but my rage was not that extreme and focused only on the ones who did me harm.

To answer your question, I think anyone who has been abused to an extreme, becomes disturbed.
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 02:29 pm
Wow, that was really something to read. Very disturbing. Where did you ever find something like that?

If she hates girls/women as much as she says....how can she stand to be one herself?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 02:42 pm
Everyone has disturbed thoughts at times.....everyone.

Only, most of us don't write them down, no more than we write our "normal" thoughts down.

She may be no more disturbed than you or I, but all you know of this person is this blurb.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 03:22 pm
I couldn't agree more Chai!
0 Replies