Guess the movie from the scene/description. The first person to guess the movie correctly will then ask the next question, or, if they wish, may pass. We will then start the next round with the first person who posts a scene.
15 results for: scene
"noun 1. the place where some action or event occurs: He returned to the scene of the murder.
2. any view or picture
3. an incident or situation in real life.
4. an embarrassing outbreak or display of anger, strong feeling, or bad manners: Please don't make a scene in such a public place.
5. a division of a play or of an act of a play, usually representing what passes between certain of the actors in one place.
6. a unit of action or a segment of a story in a play, motion picture, or television show.
7. the place in which the action of a play or part of a play is supposed to occur.
8. scenery (def. 2).
9. Literature. a. an episode, situation, or the like, as in a narrative.
b. the setting or locale of a story.
10. the stage, esp. of an ancient Greek or Roman theater.
11. an area or sphere of activity, current interest, etc.: the rock music scene; the fashion scene.
I really thought all the questions were fun and was pleased with the way the game was proceeding.