Fun things to do in public restrooms.

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 01:12 pm
When I was younger if the restroom was empty I would go into a stall lock the door then crawl under the wall to the next stall and lock that one till all of them were locked then I would crawl out from under the door and leave.

Discuss what I did and add what you do/did. Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,225 • Replies: 10
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 01:32 pm
Just how old are you? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 01:59 pm
Re: Fun things to do in public restrooms.
Primotivo wrote:
When I was younger...

Last week?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:03 pm
Hope you washed your hands after all that crawling around toilet stalls.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:10 pm
pour a little petrol in the bowl. hang the end of the paper roll in the bowl. unroll a good long length of the roll. Light the end of the roll.
Run like f***.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:13 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:16 pm
This is stupid, but

one time in grade 8 i was taking a urinary session in one of the many school washroom facilities.

as i was doing the deed, i noticed a strong **** aroma present in the air, then i realized someone was in one of the stalls. weird thing is, i saw this long hair hanging down by the feet, so they were either coping with the pain of their ****, or looking at whoever was out there (me).

So i went to wash my hands, realizing what had to be done just as i rinsed. I took like 8 paper towels. i proceeded to soak them in some water, and squeezed it off a little so it's not too soggy. I looked over at the stall, the long hair still visible from underneath the wall, and threw, as hard as i could, the paper towel. It made a thundering boom as it struck the stall wall. It was one that echoed through the entire washroom. suddenly, the hair jerked up and the feet did a panicky dance.

i then gtfo'd Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:22 pm
martybarker wrote:
Just how old are you? Rolling Eyes

Well, when I was young...i did a lot of douchebaggish things in the bathrooms. I did puppet shows with my hands to people taking a ****, and they would always grunt and say "What the fug dude, get uhh umf outta here!". Sometimes they'd even ******* watch, and stay there like a zombie.

Or when one of my friends would come in while someone in the bathroom was taking a ****, i would point to the stall where someone would be shitting in, and say " *snicker* dude, there's something weird in there". He would then open the door to the person shitting, and it would result in weird eye contact following by embarresment.

Or i would do the classic of turning off the light while a person was shitting, and i'd take a handy dandy flashlight, and flash it at their feet once every minute to see how they were doing. Most of the time they'd not move a muscle, and some other times the person would get pissed off and cuss out loud as fug.
^You can also throw something in the stall in the dark too. Wet toilet paper, or some **** on the ground works. But watch out, run, because the person is bound to come out with **** still halfway through their ass. I almost got my ass whipped when this bodybuilder guy jumped out of the stall unexpectedly, and i flashed my flashlight at his face, and it looks like i was in the blair witch movie or something because that guy looked fugging pissed, so i turned my flashlight off, and ran out of there, hitting some things before exiting.

I don't do **** like that anymore, unless i see an advantage of me getting the fug out of there fast.

I also used to go to girls portapotty things, and piss all over the toilet paper, and toilet. Then wait next to the guys portapotty saying i'm waiting for my friend, and the girl will come out within seconds saying someone pissed all over with a disgusted face. I would also do that, and tell guy to go in the girls bathroom after i pissed all over, and tell them how messy girls really are.

Douchebaggish, eh? Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:23 pm
Dadpad, don't encourage him.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 03:47 pm
martybarker wrote:
Dadpad, don't encourage him.

Sorry Mom
0 Replies