touchy subject? not family oriented

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 02:23 am
how many of you females out there have "experimented" with other females? and did you like it or did you tell yourself you had to get a guy just because you thought being with a female would never work.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 692 • Replies: 6
No top replies

TTH

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 03:29 am
Hi dixieland10
Welcome to this forum Very Happy

Just to let you know, you posted your subject in "Trivia & Word Games" and your question doesn't belong there. On the Home page you can see the list of categories. If in doubt, you can always choose "General".

In answer to your question I have never thought or wanted to experiment with another female. I tend to like guys. Not sure why yet but, I do.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 07:23 am
I have.

I never questioned my decision. I do what feels right to me and I keep my confidence.

I have married a man, so obviously I was not geared for a long term relationship with a woman.

When i was "looking for Mr right" I decided that I should not limit my choices. I mean, what IF the one person who made me feel great, was someone I could get along with, and could love no matter WHAT was a woman? By seeking only men, I would miss her.
And vice versa.

There are soooo many people out there, I had more fun trying to find the right person then ...... well........ Nuff said Wink
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 03:29 am
Ditto what shewolf said, minus being married. Smile

I've liked and cared for a woman enough that I suppose you could have said she was my gf. However, when it came to committing to anything more serious, even though I cared a great deal I did not pursue it.

It isn't a question of right or wrong in general. But for me, when I consider a long term relationship I prefer it to be with a man.

At a certain point in my life I thought about it seriously. Maybe at some other point in my life, it won't matter. I don't know.

For me now it does. It is hard to point out exactly why but it does. Besides, once I found someone I knew I wanted to be with, other people aren't much of a thought anymore.

It may sound trite but when it comes down to it, I think people need only do what makes them happy and what is true for them inside.

Figuring out what that means in practical terms can be the difficult part for some people.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 07:46 am
mushypancakes wrote:
once I found someone I knew I wanted to be with, other people aren't much of a thought anymore. .

Exactly.

I remember dating 'her' and thinking that too. It did not matter to me that SHE was a SHE. She was who I wanted to be with.

Then I realized she was a bit touched in the head and way to dramatic for me. It wasnt about her being a woman, it was about HER as a human.

Then I found other men.

That is just how it worked for me.

Would I call myself straight? Yeah. If I have to. And for practical purposes .

But I believe all people are worthy of love and all people have something to contribute to you and your life. Even if it is hard to see. Sometimes what they contribute can make you very happy in your life. When that happens, that might be a person to spend the rest of your life with. No matter WHO they are.

So i guess in a way to answer your question Dixie, I never looked at a persons sex to determine if a relationship would work or not. I just looked at them
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:49 am
I guess I have always been able to distinquish between:

Who I like
Who I want to be like
Who I want to have a relationship with
Who I want to have a sexual relatonship with.

I like and love women, but I like and love and think about sex with men, only. Laughing
0 Replies

dixieland10

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:48 pm
sorry
whoops. sry bout that. i am new to this thing and i didnt know it would put my ? in that category. rely sorry. hope it didn't offend you all.
0 Replies