Good night, sweet dreams, I'm signing out now!

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:51 am
By the normal ones, dag, you mean most of A2K?
I can relate. To have a proper conversation here, I either have to stay up so late that I'll be a zombie the next day at work ... or else take a morning off work!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:01 am
... furthermore, it took from 8:37 E.S.T (when I clicked my previous post to this thread from "New posts") till 8:44 to get back into this thread. THEN from 8:45 (when I clicked post a reply) till 8:48 when this little box to post in actually turned up. I'm not going to watch the time it takes to actually be received. AGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I still have a whole bunch of email updates to catch up on. But who can wait that long to get through them? Around 10 pm things start to move at normal A2K time again in my part of the world, but (roughly) between 8 pm & 9:45 it's snail mail!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:07 am
... furthermore, it took from 8:37 E.S.T (when I clicked my previous post to this thread from "New posts") till 8:44 to get back into this thread. THEN from 8:45 (when I clicked post a reply) till 8:48 when this little box to post in actually turned up. I'm not going to watch the time it takes to actually be received. AGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I still have a whole bunch of email updates to catch up on. But who can wait that long to get through them? Around 10 pm things start to move at normal A2K time again in my part of the world, but (roughly) between 8 pm & 9:45 it's snail mail!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:12 am
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:17 am
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:22 am
Agghhhhhhh!

4 posts! At 9:18!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:25 am
It doesn't look like your ready to go to sleep msolga.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:29 am
But it's only 9:26 (pm), Amigo!

I can't believe those 4 posts! I swear, nothing was happening! Confused Just staring at the screen, waiting for some movement!

However, the A2K wheels appear to be turning again now.

So, you're up early then?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:34 am
I never went to sleep. I can't sleep. I'm here alot at this time. I always notice the aussies around about this time (a little earlyer).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:39 am
You're an insomniac, Amigo?

How do you function during the day? That's drive me crazy.

Hey, wanna sing a few verses of Free Nelson Mandela with me, again? Razz
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:42 am
Hello!

I always use this link to see what time is it at your place:

What time is it?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:46 am
I quit my job. I have no schedule. I do have a job interveiw in the morning though. At first it was fun sitting around the house but now it's getting old.

Hey! I remember singing that with you. Very Happy

Everyone from australia seems so smart and down to earth.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:46 am
Hello, Francis!

I see it's almost lunch time in Paris! So, what's for lunch?

I just saved that link in my Favourites. Thanks! Very Happy
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:51 am
I haven't decided yet, msolga. I'll see in ten minutes..
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:52 am
Amigo wrote:
I quit my job. I have no schedule. I do have a job interveiw in the morning though. At first it was fun sitting around the house but now it's getting old.

Hey! I remember singing that with you. Very Happy

Everyone from australia seems so smart and down to earth.

Hey, Amigo, I threw a party for Nelson's birthday & no one came but you & me! I couldn't believe it Surprised , but I did enjoy dancing with you!

Good luck with the job interview. I know what you mean: time to get out there again! Otherwise, well ......

Um ... thank you on behalf of the whole of Oz for the compliment! I wish that was true!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:55 am
Francis wrote:

I can't wait to hear, Francis!
Some something delicious?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:56 am
Francis wrote:

I can't wait to hear, Francis!
Something delicious?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:57 am
see you later.

Martin Luther King wife died in a experimental cancer hospital in Mexico and now some bad things are being uncovered about it .

Sorry to end with some bad new.

Bye.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:57 am
Stoopid double posts!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:00 am
Amigo wrote:
see you later.

Martin Luther King wife died in a experimental cancer hospital in Mexico and now some bad things are being uncovered about it .

Sorry to end with some bad new.

Bye.

Oh!
That's the first I've heard of this. Bad news, indeed, Amigo.

Good luck for this morning! Very Happy
0 Replies