Good night, sweet dreams, I'm signing out now!

msolga

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 08:27 pm
@Dutchy,
Things are excellent in Melbourne today, Dutchy!

Good to see you, too. Smile

And Adelaide ... & you?
Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 08:34 pm
@msolga,
A bit on the cool side with rain forecast, as for myself, not bad for an old codger. Smile
Izzie

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:45 am
@Dutchy,
Old codger... my foot! Youngun at heart Very Happy love D. x

MzOlga - you'll be going to bed soon so I thought before I go I would wish you a very good night - rest well and dream sweetly. Mucho love. x

Dutchy

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:52 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Old codger... my foot! Youngun at heart Very Happy love D. x

MzOlga - you'll be going to bed soon so I thought before I go I would wish you a very good night - rest well and dream sweetly. Mucho love. x

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags[/youtube]

Wish I was Izzie Wink
Hitting the cot soon. Goodnight Izzie and the rest of A2K.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 07:14 am
@Izzie,
Thanks for your goodnight wishes, Iz.
And appropriate music, too! Very Happy

Now you stop procrastinating & start painting, my girl!

(did that get you moving? Oh well, I tried! Wink )

Good night to you, Dutchy!
Izzie

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 06:41 pm
@msolga,
Morning MzOlga and BEAgle - hope you Down Unders had a great nights zzzzzzzzzzzz Have a great Sunday

Signing off from the UK in a little bit... nearly 2am again - I gotta stop these late nights Wink

Night Royal Tsar and our MzMis (welcome home), Blue, Babbling, Beth, RH, JPB, Seed, Vegemite, Letty, Edgar, Alex, Boida, Adusto and... Sometimes Sun plus the crew - SWEET DREAMS and catch ya tomorrow. x
sometime sun

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 07:03 pm
Popped in to pop out.

Good to see you Izzie and any others who like to see goodies.

Leave you with these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcW0FNS1L8g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2jfV1DzcuQ

Night all.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 08:43 pm
@Izzie,
Night night, Iz.
Happy dreams.

Hello, Sometime Sun.
How nice to see you here! Smile
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 09:14 pm
@Izzie,
Goodnight Lady Izzie.

Hope to read ya around tomorrow. Sleep tight. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 11:42 pm
@Izzie,
Night, night blossom. Catch you tomorrow.
mismi

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 11:47 pm
@Dutchy,
Izzie is so sweet to remember me even when I leave for so long. Hello dear Dutchy...I am, thanks to Tsar and my purple bunny night light..going to try to find sweet dreams...

Nighty Night! Wink
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:08 am
@mismi,

Goodnight Mismi. Goodnight Dutchy and MsOlga. See you around on the bright side of Sunday morning a2k!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 01:15 am
@tsarstepan,
Goodnight dear mismi and tsarstepan, sleep well, catch you on Sunday.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 06:38 am
We need some folks from Eastern Europe and some from the mid Pacific Island nations to keep this thread wishing everybody else "goodnight" on a 24 hour cycle.
msolga

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 05:51 pm
@farmerman,
Absolutely, farmer!

Yes! More Eastern Europeans & mid Pacific Islanders saying good night is what we need here!

(But you forgot to say goodnight to anyone. Please try to remember to, on your next visit here, OK? Wink Smile )
Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 06:08 pm
@msolga,
Morning MzOlga and BEAgle - hope our Down Unders had a good weekends and looking forward to the week ahead... casual now MzOlga - hopefully the pressure will be off a little Very Happy

Nighty Night to our Royal Tsar, MzMis (hope you managed to unpack), Blue xox, Babbling and Baby Noah, MaMaVerby and Baz on days now, Bethie, RH <cool winds to KS>, JPB< cool breezes to Chi-town, Seed who is awesome and SHOULD get a wage rise Wink, Letty our Producer, Edgar our toon-meister (hope the PC fixes up), Alex and his clover wabbit, Boida who's my gal for inspiration and colour, Adusto where'ere ye be from...and... Sometimes (happy triumphing) and FM and MrsFM - hope you had the best anniversay celebs in Noo Yawk City - Dream sweetly - see y'all tomorrow. x

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@Izzie,
Good night Izzie and happy dreams. Good morning msolga.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 06:54 pm
@Izzie,
Good night, dear Iz & sleep extra well! Very Happy
(Bet you didn't get that painting done. Wink )

(Yep, it's wonderful to be "casual" again. I mustn't use all this newly-acquired freedom on A2K, though! )

Good day to you, Dutchy!
Gorgeous sunny day here. I hope Adelaide is experiencing the same.

Good night/day to all you Eastern Europeans & mid Pacific Islanders out there. And any other A2Kers who are now heading for bed. Sweet dreams to all of you!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 07:01 pm
@msolga,
Very overcast and cool msolga. btw what are you going to do with all your spare time?
msolga

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 08:00 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh a much nicer day here, Dutchy.

I'm hoping there won't be too much spare time! (I need to work to pay my bills, keep myself in food supplies & keep my cat in the manner in which she's become accustomed .. Smile
I just need to work rather less than I did during the past 4 weeks. (It was a bit hard to have a bit of a life at the same time.)

What will I do with some extra time?
First, catch up on all the jobs around the place which have been on hold for over a month. Like yesterday I got stuck into the garden. Which was sorely in need of work, I can tell you! Mowed front & back lawns, pruned bushes (which had been growing like triffids), weeded like crazy (OMG. Weeds all over the place! Shocked ) I have more to do today. (soon)
But more than anything else, I so look forward to a slightly more relaxed way of existing. I wuz getting kinda frazzled.
0 Replies