"Why the WTC towers collapsed?" - Japan

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:24 pm
Click on the YouTube link below to watch 10 minute video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhlYD0uguiQ

Fujita Yukihisa,DPJ, asked the question regarding the truth of 9.11 to the current Prime Minister F.ukuda. With the panel he explained the conspiracy theory and made the pants of prime minister sweaty because he was the Chief Cabinet Secretary under Koizumi cabinet in 2001. He pointed out the fact that the 7th tower collapsed even though air plane did not hit it and there was the suspect of insider dealing that people benefit by using the Put Option.

If the attack was not done by Al-Qaeda,then the Iraq war cannnot be justified, so the decision of sending the Japanese self-defense force to Iraq cannot be justified as well. Thefore, the self-defense force does not need to provide the oil to the American military in order to support the operation in Iraq. It is China and Japan buying the large share of American Treasury bond,so if China and Japan stop buying the bond, America cannnot finance the war in Iraq anymore whoever become the President after Bush. Hopefully, Ron Paul will become the President and bring peace to the world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,650 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:41 pm
Well, the video was in japanese so I couldn't really make it out.

But I say it's about bloody time the government gave an explanation
as to why the 7th tower collapsed. Officially it's fire I believe, but
who actually buys that? Thankfully not everyone.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:48 pm
Elvis and TuPac snuck in and detonated it.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:12 pm
The posts supporting tower 7 were filled with spam and when the hamsters deleted the spam the towers fell.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:13 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Elvis and TuPac snuck in and detonated it.

Or Saddams nookular weapons?
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:18 pm
http://www.pastpeak.com/clips/wtc7_kink.jpg

The "kink" being where the concentration of the spam was at it's highest, causing a hamster induced implosion.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:18 pm
parados wrote:
The posts supporting tower 7 were filled with spam and when the hamsters deleted the spam the towers fell.

Thats as funny as Bush looking for Saddams weapons under the table.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:21 pm
What happened to the footage of the WTC7 being demolished because it was unsound. I have seen interviews (the owner or somebody,the guy that took the extra insurance out) and demo teams at the site blowing it up.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:26 pm
Larry Silverstein!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

Right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:55 pm
This f&%ken video is in Japanese!

What the F&%k do we do with that!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:18 pm
Zippo wrote:
parados wrote:

OMG, the hamsters deleted the spam post from this thread..

Everybody run, this thread will implode shortly.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:44 pm
parados wrote:
Zippo wrote:
parados wrote:

OMG, the hamsters deleted the spam post from this thread..

Everybody run, this thread will implode shortly.

It looks like you've learned something new today:

That "hamsters delete spam" ? Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:44 pm
Amigo wrote:

Pictures speak louder then words ? Very Happy

Nice to see you back Amigo :wink:
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:51 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
http://www.pastpeak.com/clips/wtc7_kink.jpg

The "kink" being where the concentration of the spam was at it's highest, causing a hamster induced implosion.

Laughing Good one Coolwhip
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:46 pm
Zippo wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Pictures speak louder then words ? Very Happy

Nice to see you back Amigo :wink:
Thanks.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:01 pm
Zippo
May I humbly draw your kind attention that you are not alone in this globe to find out the real cause and reason of this episode.
I am also engaged to find out the real criminals.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 08:49 pm
Re: "Why the WTC towers collapsed?" - Japan
Zippo wrote:
Click on the YouTube link below to watch 10 minute video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhlYD0uguiQ

Fujita Yukihisa,DPJ, asked the question regarding the truth of 9.11 to the current Prime Minister F.ukuda. With the panel he explained the conspiracy theory and made the pants of prime minister sweaty because he was the Chief Cabinet Secretary under Koizumi cabinet in 2001. He pointed out the fact that the 7th tower collapsed even though air plane did not hit it and there was the suspect of insider dealing that people benefit by using the Put Option.

If the attack was not done by Al-Qaeda,then the Iraq war cannnot be justified, so the decision of sending the Japanese self-defense force to Iraq cannot be justified as well. Thefore, the self-defense force does not need to provide the oil to the American military in order to support the operation in Iraq. It is China and Japan buying the large share of American Treasury bond,so if China and Japan stop buying the bond, America cannnot finance the war in Iraq anymore whoever become the President after Bush. Hopefully, Ron Paul will become the President and bring peace to the world.

They weren't there that day. They didn't see the planes go into the other two towers. Discussing Tower 7 is just putting the emphasis on the wrong syl-la-ble, in my opinion.

None of the 3,000 (I don't remember exact number) dead came from Tower 7. They came from the two towers that had the hijacked planes flown into them.

If those two hijacked planes did not fly into the two towers, there might be peace now. It's called "cause and effect."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:05 pm
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 01:01 pm
Amigo wrote:

What you're saying is like those who said peace in Vietnam would have a "peace dividend" for Americans. Peace came, and the cost of that war went somewhere else. The U.S. spends money to maintain its hegemony in the world.

And, if the truth be told, I believe many Americans would, more often than not, be amenable to having their respective "ethnic group" be the recipient of such largess, whether it be here, or for their respective ethnic group's motherland/fatherland.

I think it just annoys the heck out of many people to think the Israelis (aka "those Jews") are the recipients of such largess. And, as we all know (or should) a fairly large amount goes to Egypt for "playing nice" with Israel and making that peace agreement a while back. Why not point out how much money is given to Egypt?

By the way, if the U.S. would have been willing to take in German Jews at the point of Nazis rising to power, before WWII, there would likely be no Israel today, just some more Jews in the U.S. Needless to say, that is nothing to lament, in earnest today, since prior to WWII the popular culture in the U.S. considered Jews very unpalatable (hasn't changed in all circles, only some). So, I guess I've answered my own thoughts.

I think the appropriate thought may just be, "what goes around, comes around."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 10:24 pm
"what goes around, comes around." ??

How do you mean that?
0 Replies