Support for military spouses

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 11:34 am
I'm a happily married father who has been in the reserves and served in a combat zone.

I'm posting this message here because you may know someone who has a spouse that has deployed to serve our country. You may want to pass this video url along to a person in that situation in a show of support.

The video below, a military family tribute, is offered here in hopes of bringing a small amount of comfort to a few military family members who may be feeling a little ragged dealing with the demands of life while their loved one is deployed. I've been on the other end and it's easier to deal with anything but hearing your spouse going to pieces when you're deployed on the far side of the world and can't do much more than listen.

So for a spouse waiting for a troop's return, and feeling at wits end, this video can't do much, but it might help someone in need feel a little more related to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6f3OmJCVTs
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 351 • Replies: 1
No top replies

TTH

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 08:41 pm
ddavis111
Hi and I think your post is very nice Very Happy
0 Replies