"I Got What America Needs Right Here" Jimmy Carter

kuvasz

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:41 am
Profound, profane and crazy like a $hithouse rat!

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right?utm_source=EMTF_Onion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 654 • Replies: 8
No top replies

aidan

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 05:02 am
It's all so f***in' true...it made me sad.

Jimmy Carter was a man ahead of his time- and we used him up and spit him out way too quickly - again indicative that alot of what this guy said about the American people is true.

*The language and imagery was a little over the top - but just picturing Jimmy Carter say, "I got a degree in nuclear engineering or some ****..."
in his soft southern gentleman's drawl..that cracked me up - that was worth wading through all the f***'s and dicks, etc., etc.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 05:53 am
Carter did not master the art of being president. He is, however, one of the best men I could name, in national politics and for the good works he does.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:12 am
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:02 am
It's the Onion and as is often the case their satire hits home.

But then when Bush announced yesterday that he was going to broker a deal between Israel and the palestinians before he leaves office I had to look twice to see that it wasn't the Onion and that Bush wasn't smoking crack. It was able to confirm it wasn't the Onion.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:25 am
parados wrote:

But then when Bush announced yesterday that he was going to broker a deal between Israel and the palestinians before he leaves office I had to look twice to see that it wasn't the Onion and that Bush wasn't smoking crack. It was able to confirm it wasn't the Onion.

In keeping with the style of Kuvy's link:

Like you wouldn't come in your pants if some Democratic dick-wad (a la Clinton) made a last ditch effort to get the ******* jews and a-rabs to live together in peace.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:04 am
BM

your an idiot
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:42 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
parados wrote:

In keeping with the style of Kuvy's link:

Like you wouldn't come in your pants if some Democratic dick-wad (a la Clinton) made a last ditch effort to get the **** jews and a-rabs to live together in peace.

I am a realist. No "last ditch effort" is going to solve the problems in the mideast. If a democrat declared he was going to solve the problems in 12 months, I would think he was smoking crack.

But I guess your response means you think Bush will succeed.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:22 am
woiyo wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Drunk
0 Replies