makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 03:13 pm
Montana wrote:
Quote:
I may need 2 of those napkins MMS

Same here with the chocolate. I at least need one daily dose of it. If I had none in the house, I'd go out in a blizzard to find it

Alex wrote:
Quote:
Most people will claim their chocolateholics. I will eat a piece of chocolate almost everyday, except during lent.
I once was on a cruise ship,, and they had a midnight eighty eight foot chocolateholics buffet. I mean, anything you can imagine, and then some. It was during lent, and I had to pass. I almost figured out a loophole, being we were in international waters, on procedures of giving something up.
I would have to say I like chocolate a lot.

Well, I love chocolate also, but its kinda like the meat thingy with me. I can live without it also. I eat both, but there are times I can't stomach either...makes no sense, but thats how it is. But by looking at me, you'd wonder if I give up much at all.....lmao :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:43 am
Funny thing is I use to be like that too MMS, right up until I hit pre menopause about a year ago.

I say I'm in pre menopause, but I'm not really sure. The signs are there though and chocolate is one of them.

When I was pregnant, it was peanut butter and banana sandwiches, along with many other odd things. I was actually the odd ball when I was pregnant, as I actually lost my appetite and had to force myself to eat most of the time.

I know I'm weird Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 10:04 pm
HA, you know Montana, I've been wondering too if I'm not menapausal myself! LOL

I'm 37, which seems early, but have been having major insomnia, night sweats, cold chills, hot flashes, mood swings, and everything else encountered when one hits menapause...or so I'm told.

I feel crazy.........ohh yeah, least we forget major bloating, stomach issues and nerves rattled at a drop of the hat......... Shocked

I don't even feel like me anymore......

And if I don't loose some weight! %^&$#**&@# Sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 11:19 pm
Hell MMS, I'm 44 and I haven't even gone that far yet Shocked

My mom went through hers when she was young and I figured I'd be in the prime of it by now, but it's creeping slowly. You're at about the same stage my mom was at when she was your age and I whish it had worked that way with me, just to get it over with.

I think I inherited dads genes in that area, so it'll be interesting.

Woke up with the sweats a few times, but it's mostly the mood swings and craving foods that I normally didn't before that makes me think I'm headed there. Plus my "friend" is slowing down some. That's one friend I won't be missing, though. I'll be glad to get rid of that bitch Twisted Evil

I feel for ya MMS, but wait for me Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 11:21 pm
Oh, I've always had a touch of insomnia, so I probably won't even notice that part.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 05:52 pm
Montana wrote:
Quote:
Hell MMS, I'm 44 and I haven't even gone that far yet

My mom went through hers when she was young and I figured I'd be in the prime of it by now, but it's creeping slowly. You're at about the same stage my mom was at when she was your age and I whish it had worked that way with me, just to get it over with.

I think I inherited dads genes in that area, so it'll be interesting.

Woke up with the sweats a few times, but it's mostly the mood swings and craving foods that I normally didn't before that makes me think I'm headed there. Plus my "friend" is slowing down some. That's one friend I won't be missing, though. I'll be glad to get rid of that bitch

I feel for ya MMS, but wait for me

My mom went through her young too, thats why I figure I am....or working on working on it...lol

And on the food cravings, Girl...I'm craving freakin' onions! WTF? I got to have onions on EVERYTHING cooked.......and just don't get it. Been doing that for a few months now, I don't ever crave anything but something sweet around that time of the month, now its ONIONS? LOL

Talk about your "friend"...I'd give mine away... Uterus and all.....I don't know why they can't transplant them anyways. I'm sure there's some women somewhere that would just love to have mine. Used, but in still working condition with maybe a minor flaw somewhere...lol I'd take the Best offer.....and not even barter with them. Laughing :wink:

Take care this next week........................MMS
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:47 pm
It's all about the butter, Baby!

I learned the hard way...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:56 pm
MMS, they can have mine too. Hey, we could have a yard sale Laughing

Have an awesome trip, sister friend, and we'll see you when you get back :-D

And don't forget the onions Laughing

Squinney, yeah yeah, how could I forget about the butter!!!!
0 Replies