Im 17 and Ive Got Girl Trouble HELP!!

Dartboy

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:48 am
Ok, Heres the backround, roughly 2 years when I was 14 I went on a school camp with some of the kids in my class, some froms others, in the week we were there I hit it off really good with a girl from my class, I'd been in her class for 2 years but didn't really know her but had a small crush on her, I was young so I did the whole teasing in class thing but anyway at camp we were getting on , I really got to know her and I knew she liked me alot too, everyone was asking me if we were going out, some of the girls from the other classes asked and I said no and they asked when I was going to ask, I asked them if they thought that she liked me, they said basically hell yea but I never had the guts to ask her out there, anyway after camp we had to go back to school to do clearance and I was going to ask her then but some dumbass girl went and started nagging the girl about going out with me and she got all upset and that really put me off, so anyway 6 weeks of holidays went and we texted each other all the time but I couldn't ask then cuz I was on a fishing trip and I couldn't make it on a date ( if she said yes), next year comes round and it starts again with the flirting game but I still didn't make a move and shes driving me crazy by this point, I can't stop thinking about her, we starting moving into different groups, our friends use to hang out meaning we did too but I stayed with that group of friends and she moved to an other and I thought Id missed the boat, end of year comes we hardly see each other and she leaves school to do a hair dressing course and I stayed in school.
So I'm 17 now and honestly Ive always thought about her, she drives me nuts and shes the only girl Ive ever felt that way about, it was more that the whole guy thing of "getting in her pants", any way 6 weeks ago I went camping again and my tent broke when it was raining so I had nothing to do a;; night and it was raining so I turned on my phone, looked through the names and saw hers so I thought why the hell not, I texted her, she texted back blah blah anyway the subject changed to how
"Id do anything to go on a date with her"
"whys that"
"always wanted to I guess"
"really"
"after how long"
"since last camp"
" oh yea i see i see but yea, im sure something could be arranged"
so the biggest boldest move ive ever made (which is kinda sad)
"kool, so you wanna catch a movie some time"
" yea indeed. sounds like a good idea"

so you're wondering what the problem, I went overseas on holiday for 4 weeks and just got back, texted her but she seems kinda distant.

Questions:
1. do you think shes still interested?
2. if she is why is she being distant?
3. this is kinda dumb I feel but I don't date, she'd be my first girlfriend, dont get me wrong, my friends who are chicks say im good looking, im popular and chicks ask me out all the time but I think theres more to a relationship than a silly thing, so the question is what do I do? we r kinda to old for a movie, to young for dinner or clubs? where do i take her or what do we do if she still wants to go??

honestly she is the girl of my dreams, any advice will be helpful

HELP!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 880 • Replies: 10
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:55 am
Shocked

Quote:
Questions:
1. do you think shes still interested?

Probably

Quote:
2. if she is why is she being distant?

She's a girl......lol You went away on holiday....did you text/talk to her while you were gone?

Quote:
3. this is kinda dumb I feel but I don't date, she'd be my first girlfriend, dont get me wrong, my friends who are chicks say im good looking, im popular and chicks ask me out all the time but I think theres more to a relationship than a silly thing, so the question is what do I do? we r kinda to old for a movie, to young for dinner or clubs? where do i take her or what do we do if she still wants to go??

Its real simple. Just simply ask her out, take her out to eat, for a walk, to a park and just visit. Anything....it doesn't matter.......
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:59 am
no cellphone coverage or computers where I went,

wont she find that sort of thing boring?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:04 am
Why noooooo!

Listen here, anytime a man is willing to take us out to eat, feed us and spend time with us, and his attention on us...we are flattered.

First things first though, ask her out.

When she says "yes", then ask her what she would like to do, if she hem-haws around, then make a suggestion.

Ya'll make it harder than it really is........lol :wink:
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:21 am
why no what?

also you make it sound easy but are you sure? she wont mind if its something small or free? not big and flashy?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:28 am
Quote:
why no what?

Why noooo, she want think it boring.....

Quote:
also you make it sound easy but are you sure?

Why yesssss......Hon, thats the problem in this world where missed opportunities and broken hearts derive from, its because people make the smallest issue into gigantic problems by not speaking up or out.

There is always that..."What if...." in the back of peoples minds because they didn't speak........or ask, or explain.

Quote:
she wont mind if its something small or free? not big and flashy?

Well, I don't know this young lady. But to tell the truth, if she's interested in you than whatever you and she choose to do, should be fine. What does it matter if its free, or small...its sopposed to be the gesture that counts, along with having the opportunity to spend time together.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:30 am
Let me add something else: I would take a single bitterweed w/roots and all out of a road ditch over any bundle of roses anyday. Ya wanna know why? Because anyone can go into a store and buy roses, but someone had to go through an effort to get that bitterweed out of a road ditch.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 03:36 am
Text her tell her where you went and tell you missed her but there was no covearage. Ask her out for coffeee, food or similar and tell her a little about your trip.

Just relax if she says no the world wont end.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 07:59 am
Why are you so hesitant to just ask her out for a cup of coffee or a walk through the park?

I think because you are scared.

Why?

Because that's what this thing called love does to us.

Enjoy it - it's exciting.

You are going to have to get some COURAGE before you venture out there. You have NOT even taken the first step with her.

Keep it SIMPLE!! Just call her up and ask her for coffee.

Time is passing - you don't want to lose her because you lacked courage to ask her for coffee?
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:06 pm
By the way, do you want to stay 14 all your life?

Time's passing, you are 17. Start acting like it.

IT"S 3 YEARS NOW!!!!

Good God, how long do you think she's going to wait????
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 11:09 pm
First off thanks for all the advice guys, its made me see things from a different view which is probably exactly what I needed. This week I've got rugby camp but after that I'll get straight to it and I'll check you goes posted, good or bad =.=.

Wish Me Luck Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
0 Replies