A friend from Hell part duex

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:21 am
Those of you who read "A friend from Hell" part one, this is yet another chapter. I'll have to warn most of you...this is going to get quite nasty. Read at your own expense.

A little bit of a recap on what happened the other day. This so called friend of mine, who considers me her best friend (though I do not return the favor), has been around the block and slept with around 30 different guys and rarely has protected sex. I've been there for every sick and gross exceptionally explanatory detail of all the guys she's ever f%^ked. She has a new guy every 15 seconds and it's no wonder why she has herpes. I brought her over to my parents house in which I'm living and she met my younger 21 year old brother. She has a thing for bad-asses and he just so happens to be one of them. She started joking around by saying things like, "would you care if I hooked up with your brother?" I would lightly joke back with her but let her know I wasn't ok with it. She apparently didn't take it that way.

After I introduced them she would call me up and ask if I was doing anything. If I was busy she told me she would just hang out with my brother if that was the case. They had only met a couple of times. To make a really long story short...she wants to f&^k my brother. This time she was going to do it whether I approved or not. I told her to stay away from him and she basically told me to f%$k off. I found out after I fought with her for over an hour giving her my reasons for not wanting her to f%$k him and after all of that she, behind my back, secretly invited him up to her place. I found out about it so I told my brother the truth about her and I told him she had herpes. I stopped taking her calls, stopped texting her, and took her off my myspace top friends list (which seems to be the new way to show people how you feel nowaday). She started calling me over and over and over again on 14 different phone lines. She even threatened to come to my house to "talk about this". She wouldn't take no for an answer.

I didn't hear from her in like two days. Until tonight. The mother f%$king b^%$h of a c&^$t shows up at my house! Literally, walks into my room and starts talking to me as if we were in a little tiff. I wanted to throw my laptop at her f^%king nappy ass head of hers. I don't think I have ever been quite this angry before. She's still trying to tell me that I ought to let her f%^k my brother!!!!! What a f^&king w#$%e!!!!! I was in shock. Utter shock. I couldn't believe this b$%^h was actually standing not even a foot away from me. I asked her WTF she was doing in my house and she told me she was going out with my brother. I picked up my purse, walked out the door, got in my car, and speeded off.

I can't even believe it. I Literally would have beaten the living s$%t out of her if it weren't for my mom being so sick. She can't handle the stress of me fighting with someone in our own house. I drove around town in a rage (I wasn't speeding or anything, I just wanted to crash my car into hers or something). I have never been this mad before. EVER. I have never felt this angry towards another living person in all my life. I might get mad at someone but this is entirely different.

The reason I was so hostile is the fact that I had no where to go. I left my husband and my apartment, I lost all the friends associated with him, I moved into my parents house where I am trapped having to be babysitter to my mom until she gets this brain surgery and gets better so my only safe place is my parents house right now. I have no where else to go. I mean... moving into my parents house was a last resort when I finally decided to leave my husband and now that I am free from him I have some crazy pshyco b$%^h at my house. I feel like a f$%king trapped rat in a cage and she's poking at me with a stick.

After she left with my brother tonight...she had the audacity to text me saying "please don't be mad at me"...can you even believe that? I let her have it after that. I told her our friendship is officially over and that no one...and I mean NO ONE has ever treated me as badly as she. No one has ever been as disrespectful or dishonorable than she. I told her I didn't give a f^&k what she thought about my reasons for her not hooking up with him. She responds by saying "please don't make me chose between the two of you." Let me think... chose between the friend you have had for three years or her brother who you've met three times. Hard decision.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 744 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 07:46 am
Well, you KNOW she is unbalanced, manipulative, provacative, and probably bi-polar.

So what else do you need to know??

You don't have to answer every barking dog.

Distance yourself AWAY from her.

Stop reacting to her craziness.

You are going to be preceived as being as crazy as she is!!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:05 am
You told her no. You told him about her. Your job is done. Stay away.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 09:56 am
I really don't think you're looking for advice. I think you're enjoying all this attention. Your lives are a mess, so don't even try to blame others, especially when they just entered it.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 03:06 pm
Mame wrote:
I really don't think you're looking for advice. I think you're enjoying all this attention. Your lives are a mess, so don't even try to blame others, especially when they just entered it.

First of all, if I wanted attention I wouldn't come here. I'm not the type that likes attention, it makes me nervous. Thats why I haven't gone for proffessional help because one on one scared the **** out of me. I'm petrified of attention. Second of all, she didn't JUST enter my life. She has been around since I started at the University. My parents and my brother know all about her because I have told them. They only just recently as of June were able to put a face with the name.
0 Replies