I need help

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:41 pm
There is this person and I like him but I havent talked to him in 2 weeks. I think he is avoiding me. His mother told me he moved to austin, his sister said he was at work and his sister is 16 and constantly on the phone. He lives 160 miles away from me. I feel very upset. Am I just paranoid or does his family not like me. I need to be consoled, I dont know what to do! I lost it tonight, I cried and cried and I threw all my dignity and self respect out of the window. I hit redial 400 times and no one picked up the phone! Next time I think I'll leave a message on the answering machine stating," Hi it's me, you want to give me a call later, hey i got an idea, lets get married at 30 what do you think?" then I'll hang up and wait by the phone for an entire day. Im so pathetic what do I do? should I even leave a message? Yelling at his sister is the wrong thing to do instead, I complimented her. I think I offended her actually because you see I told her that I heard good things about her and she asked what and I had to be honest because Im a horrible liar so I said,"yeah I hear you have big breasts!" I think I screwed up! Confucious says she who leaves her heart at the foot of a man will most likely have it walked over! What do i do besides crying like a baby? Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,650 • Replies: 16
No top replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:24 pm
1st of all that msg will scare him shitless, his family maybe just not giving him the msg. GO VISIT IT'S WORTH THE DRIVE. your seem like a great woman so pick your heart up and take some steps toward resalution hun.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:24 pm
Yeah, that just may have been the wrong thing to say. Truly, it sounds like they don't like you. Is there any way to contact him with out going through the family? If so do it. If not, keep thinking. It has to be possible.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:43 pm
ill take your suggestions to heart however, i think it was the you have big breasts comment that offended his sister!
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:56 pm
just avoid his sis
0 Replies

Santuzza

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2003 12:21 am
Honey, wash your face, comb your hair, dab on your favorite perfume, call your best girlfriend, and go out!

His sister is probably wondering about the breast comment Question The family not liking you a bit iffy - maybe if you only called the house once, instead of 400 times, they may set aside any prior bias Confused

Your heart is way to precious ~ so henseforth, you will repeat the affirmation ~ "There will be no trodding".

Ok, now you're feeling much better, you're no longer thinking of driving to Austin, life is good, your 30 years old and still single, and then.......

He calls.......... Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2003 07:20 am
Are you sure it was 400 times, not 399, or 398? Umm, the big breasts comment....not so tactful, but forget about it. The bottom line is that in the event he is truly not interested, move on, you have plenty of time, and loads of charm. You can choose your loves, but you also have to inherit their families...not always a good thing.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2003 09:13 pm
Maybe im too aggressive! By the way, i dont have any friends!
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 12:45 am
aggressive is good to an extent, you have 1 friend.....MEE lol seriously next time I'm in TX i'll take you out drinking with all my buddys it will cheeer you up.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 11:00 am
sounds like you are having a crisis!!
believe me there a 1 million guys out there, you are still young.
if this person doesn't return your calls in the next day, cross him off the list.
go out meet someone, bars, grocery store, cafe'. you seem like an awesome person, don't waste your time on someone who doesn't call back, move ahead and get someone who will return your calls.

about the family not liking you, who cares what they think. all you should care about is if you like you.
sis with big boobs probably just thought you were hitting on her. she will get over it.

never let a guy control you that much... i know you like him but life does go on after men.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 11:19 am
The question is, do you have big boobs? Enquiring minds want to know.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 12:04 pm
Let me be frank. Ok, I'll be Slappy. Sounds to me like you're an obssessive psycho...

Have I dated you before?

Let it go, and move on to the next ex.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 12:52 pm
What should you do? ... STOP STALKING HIM!
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 12:54 pm
I agree with Slappy. If you were calling after my brother, I would seriously consider getting a restraining order on you. If they have caller ID they may be already be thinking about it.

Stop calling. It's over. Move on.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 01:24 pm
It's only over if the guy says it is there could be many factors but hey if he doesn't have the balls to say it he don't deserve you.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 08:39 am
it seems like you are being needy, no one likes needy, women have come a long way and to be seen as needy for any one who is a feminist or at least a woman it ruens it for all the hard work that has paved the way for a woman to be assertive and be reliing on themselffor all the things they need. get yorself established and then think about sharing in a relationship with someone, don't place all the responsibility on them.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 08:43 am
sorry guys you gotta love my spelling, for some reson my spell check doesn't work!!!
0 Replies