gina marrying quickly to her bf

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:19 am
It's my first post.
I'm 26 and Gina my younger sis who's 23 years old wants to get married soon. They've been dating to get married for four months and we're want him to propose to Gina so she can settle and have babies. I've been looking at wedding pics. We cannot wait to start planning her wedding day. We're happy like that fat kid in a candy store bc I know for sure we'll be totally happy when he proposes. Gina did a good job locking him down and the sucker he is he'll do anything for her. She's been plagued that he hasn't been suckered to propose but she knows for sure he'll be covered once she gets her ring and he seriously gets that job of his. She's hanging out while he's stressing out studying in the medical field on the East Coast will soon pay off. He's the best! Gina's in computers but of course we're relieved thats changing pretty quickly. We're sure they'll be seriously well-off to cover Gina's bank account, he'll be first to be slapped with their huge mortgage bills to their huge house, her baby expenses and not to mention feeding my aging parents. She wants her blingbling, I want my bling bling, my Louis Vuitton purses, etcetc. We want him to propose to her how do we get him to get down on his knees? Any advice for a sister-in-law-to-be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 21,348 • Replies: 13
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:21 am
I hope he runs like hell!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:24 am
Such a fatastical concoction. Have the fellow post so we can share our views with him.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:31 am
ah, that would be fantastical..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:34 am
Get the fellow to post here we will push him in the right direction.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:37 am
What a superficial whore.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 01:03 am
Quote:
They've been dating to get married for four months and we're want him to propose to Gina so she can settle and have babies

What?????

Quote:
I've been looking at wedding pics. We cannot wait to start planning her wedding day.

Just who's getting married, you or your sister???

Quote:
Gina did a good job locking him down and the sucker he is he'll do anything for her.

If he get's suckered into anything he may just see the light in a few years, then where will she be?

Quote:
We're sure they'll be seriously well-off to cover Gina's bank account, he'll be first to be slapped with their huge mortgage bills to their huge house, her baby expenses and not to mention feeding my aging parents. She wants her blingbling, I want my bling bling, my Louis Vuitton purses, etcetc. We want him to propose to her how do we get him to get down on his knees? Any advice for a sister-in-law-to-be?

Sorry, I don't think this is for real Shocked
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 01:33 am
Troll.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 04:09 am
Anybody get a feeling that this bitch is actually a cocker spaniel? and her sister is a pregnant bitch who may be adopted by a vet?

I thought of that all by myself cause its early and everybody's asleep and its really quiet in the house , not a creature is stirring, except for my border collie
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 04:23 am
Farmerman--

Good morning.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 04:25 am
Very Happy Hi noddy. Hows everything upstate? any deer walkin around the front yard?

My Border collie says Merry Christmas. The others are all still asleep, the bums
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 07:47 am
Farmerman- Hey, you've got some deal. If you can get the pup to say "Happy New Year" maybe he could get a contract to be on "The Planet's Funniest Animals".

You could make a fortune!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 07:53 am
http://www.caveyourtrolls.com/img3.jpg
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 12:41 pm
Farmerman--

No deer since hunting season, but last week I had nearly a ton of turkey foraging in the yard.
0 Replies