Reasons why Santa Claus isn't PC

flaja

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 09:38 pm
1. The North Pole is a non-union shop. The Elves are not allowed to make extortionist demands of their employer the way the UAW does with Ford, GM and Chrysler.

2. All the reindeer are boys; girls need not apply.

3. Santa wears fur, even though it is only for function and not fashion.

4. Santa hasn't completely given up smoking.

5. Santa is overweight from all of the milk and cookies children leave out for him. He won't be getting a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig endorsement anytime soon.

6. Santa hasn't installed the EPA emissions control devises on the reindeer.

7. Santa's sleigh doesn't meet the government mandated fuel efficiency requirements.

8. Do you know how much energy it takes to light up Rudolph's nose?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,262 • Replies: 23
No top replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:03 pm
And is Santa Claus indigenous to the North Pole? Did he kill all the natives and occupy their territory?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:10 pm
Is okie indigenous to Oklahoma or did he have to just occupy their (Cherokee) territory. "Sooner" state in truth means Illegal occupation of a territory by persons who Illegally rushed the border SOON making every damn one of them illegal immigrants.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:13 pm
Shocked ducking as I watch the border....
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:15 pm
Blame the North Carolinans and Georgians, etc. for the Cherokees, dys, they sent them out here, remember? And by the way, there were Indians all over the country, probably including Wolf Hole, Arizona.

P.S. I am related to a "boomer," not a "sooner," not that it makes any difference in regard to the Indians.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:18 pm
okie wrote:
Blame the North Carolinans and Georgians, etc. for the Cherokees, dys, they sent them out here, remember? And by the way, there were Indians all over the country, probably including Wolf Hole, Arizona.
smoooothe seque okie but really stupid, try addressing "Sooner State" and illegal immigration.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:27 pm
You need to read up on "sooners" and "boomers," dys. When the people made the land runs, most of them were "boomers," which were totally legal. A few sooners snuck in ahead of time, but if proven, they lost their claim. It is a romanticized term, and I think OU should have chosen "boomers" as their name, but "sooners" may sound better, perhaps that is the reason they went with that?

This begs the question, what does this have to do with Santa Claus?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:31 pm
okie wrote:
You need to read up on "sooners" and "boomers," dys. When the people made the land runs, most of them were "boomers," which were totally legal. A few sooners snuck in ahead of time, but if proven, they lost their claim. It is a romanticized term, and I think OU should have chosen "boomers" as their name, but "sooners" may sound better, perhaps that is the reason they went with that?
Problems with sooners continued with each successive land run, with as much as 50% of available land taken by sooners in an 1895 land run. This, okie is not
Quote:
A few sooners snuck in ahead of time
resulting in "illegal immigrants." factual history is obviously not your strong point.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:36 pm
Well, my relative took off at the gun, there are pictures, so I'm legal. And besides that, 7/8 of the family tree came to Oklahoma later.

Besides, even if they illegally obtained land, they were still citizens. Ownership of land did not determine citizenship or immigration, dys, get your facts straight, and yes a few were sooners, but how would anyone know for sure how many to begin with?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:41 pm
Santa gave away toys he didn't sell them. Doesn't that make him a commie?

He wears a red suite?

And the elves work for the state to give the kids free toys?

Santas a commie!!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:42 pm
okie wrote:
Well, my relative took off at the gun, there are pictures, so I'm legal.

Besides, even if they illegally obtained land, they were still citizens. Ownership of land did not determine citizenship or immigration, dys, get your facts straight, and yes a few were sooners, but how would anyone know for sure how many to begin with?
so they stole land not under legal circumstances but that's ok with you? The Cherokee were not actually citizens so it doesn't matter, right okie?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:43 pm
okie wrote:
Well, my relative took off at the gun, there are pictures, so I'm legal. And besides that, 7/8 of the family tree came to Oklahoma later.

Make that 3/4 of the family tree came later, dys, just so all the facts are straight.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:45 pm
dyslexia wrote:
okie wrote:
Well, my relative took off at the gun, there are pictures, so I'm legal.

so they stole land not under legal circumstances but that's ok with you? The Cherokee were not actually citizens so it doesn't matter, right okie?

Perhaps it is your personal ambition to correct all of history's injustices, dys, but I don't happen to care right now about it, since I didn't do it. Besides that, I am related to Indians too, including Cherokees.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 10:59 pm
no okie I am not here to correct injustices but i do ask for honesty about history. So sorry you aren't.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 11:05 pm
dyslexia wrote:
no okie I am not here to correct injustices but i do ask for honesty about history. So sorry you aren't.
Watching okie wrestle with the truth is like watching a monkey trying to hump a football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yKgAEkCKxY&feature=related
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2007 01:59 am
Re: Reasons why Santa Claus isn't PC
flaja wrote:

2. All the reindeer are boys; girls need not apply.....

As far as I am aware, this is not so.

If I was told correctly, the male Reindeer loses his antlers before winter sets in, and has only just started to develop new "buds" at Christmas, which will eventually grow into a new set of antlers in time for the rutting season.
The reindeers that pull Santa's sleigh must therefore be very well endowed females.
0 Replies

flaja

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2007 07:39 am
dyslexia wrote:
Is okie indigenous to Oklahoma or did he have to just occupy their (Cherokee) territory. "Sooner" state in truth means Illegal occupation of a territory by persons who Illegally rushed the border SOON making every damn one of them illegal immigrants.

The Cherokee aren't indigenous to Oklahoma either.
0 Replies

flaja

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2007 07:45 am
Amigo wrote:
Santa gave away toys he didn't sell them. Doesn't that make him a commie?

He wears a red suite?

And the elves work for the state to give the kids free toys?

Santas a commie!!!!

Yep. He must be anti-capitalist, but according to the Left this would make Santa one of them. But Santa is still not PC because he discriminates; he only gives toys away to nice children. He leaves a lump of (greenhouse gas causing) coal for the naughty children.
0 Replies

flaja

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2007 07:54 am
Re: Reasons why Santa Claus isn't PC
Doowop wrote:
flaja wrote:

2. All the reindeer are boys; girls need not apply.....

As far as I am aware, this is not so.

If I was told correctly, the male Reindeer loses his antlers before winter sets in, and has only just started to develop new "buds" at Christmas, which will eventually grow into a new set of antlers in time for the rutting season.
The reindeers that pull Santa's sleigh must therefore be very well endowed females.

I've never personally seen Santa's reindeer so I cannot comment on whether or not they have antlers at Christmas. In popular culture you see depictions of the reindeer both ways. Are you sure that the antler cycle in reindeer is the same at the North Pole as it is in lower latitudes? If the cycle is triggered by changes in daylight, then you must remember that the North Pole gets 6 months of darkness and then 6 months of daylight so the antler cycle up there may be different.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2007 09:55 am
flaja wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

The Cherokee aren't indigenous to Oklahoma either.

I already told dyslexia that. He claims to set the record straight and to correct my history, while he insinuates that most okies are sooners, and therefore illegal immigrants, and then calls me a liar. The man has a problem, thats for sure.

Now Amigo posts a link in regard to Blackwater and accuses Romney of lying, and when I ask for an example in the article, he starts talking about Romney and MLK, and then when I point out his article was about Blackwater, not MLK, he accuses me of lying. Amigo also has a problem.

flaja wrote:
But Santa is still not PC because he discriminates; he only gives toys away to nice children.

Count Dyslexia and Amigo as getting no toys this year.
0 Replies