Gun Free Zone Strikes Again (by Nuge)

cjhsa

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:21 am
GUN FREE ZONE STRIKES AGAIN

by Ted Nugent

Here we go again. Someone tell me why, with nearly 3000 articles written worldwide within 48 hours following the tragic slaughter at the Omaha, Nebraska Westroads Mall this week, that not a single one of them mentioned the most important fact of all. Thousands of "professional" writers converging on such an event, sharing their sleuthing in the world's most respected publications and electronic media, yet not a single one of them saw it meaningful in their "reporting" of the crime to mention all the "no guns allowed" signs throughout the mall? Got agenda? Sig heil!

Even though Nebraska recently got a small piece of their Second Amendment back by finally allowing law abiding citizens their "God given right" to keep and bear arms, it is truly anti-American and downright bizzarro that private property and business owners can deny (as in "infringe") this "inalienable" right bestowed upon free men by our Creator. This of course is the liberal dream known as "gun free zones." As in Columbine, VA Tech, Luby's cafeteria in Killeen, Texas, and at every other location where the wanton slaughter of unarmed, helpless victims is a virtual guarantee.

Except of course at the Salt Lake City mall last year where an armed off duty cop properly defied that mall's "gun free" policy, who, virtually indistinguishable for all practical purposes from an armed law abiding citizen, was able to thwart a mass shooting about to unfold, were it not for a good guy with a gun. How dense must someone be to hide from this information and fact? Denial runs deep in a growing population of "we the sheeple." For shame.

When did a nation of rugged individuals turn into helpless whiners, crying and running in fear from danger and evil? When did we abandon our natural instinct to counterpunch and attack evil, overpowering it and neutralizing it into submission? When were we forced to dial 9-1-1, losing and wasting precious, decisive time, instead of doing the right thing and stopping bad guys ourselves? When did we trade in independence for dependency? When did we decide that we can't handle tough situations ourselves, and we need to call big brother while we cower and hide like little, helpless children? Pathetic.

Everyday in this country, according to the Department of Justice and every study ever conducted, armed, law abiding citizens stop dangerous, violent confrontations from escalating into death and tragedy, simply by having a gun handy to provide real "equality" on the mean streets of America. Dedicated cops across America will be the first ones to tell you that they not only can't possibly be there to protect us, but that they also have no legal requirement to do so. By the time the police show up, many innocents will likely perish at the hands of evil while good people hang around hoping and praying. Does anyone still not know this reality? Is it possible to still hide from this life and death truth? If you have no soul, apparently so.

I would highly recommend that we finally learn from all these senseless tragedies. Get real. Get rid of politicians who support gunfree slaughter zones. Get rid of Gunfree zones. Get a gun, learn to use it, and do the right thing. Bad guys should be shot dead, not Christmas shoppers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 707 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 02:06 pm
I see.
Let's see how that works out.
Prepatrator steps off elevator and begins shooting.
Six, no, let's make that ten, people within earshot have their good old handguns with them, four on the shooter's floor, four on the floor below, and two on the floor below that.
Shooters kills three people, one of them a carrier with a gun in her purse, and then moves to his right to the top of the escalator as per published reports.
One carry-permit rushs over from the far side but before he can get a bead on the shooter, he's hit by the Ak twice. His gun does go off as he falls killing a man crouching near the railing. Shooter scans the floor for other movement, seeing none starts shooting down the stairs.

He hits two people on the escalator. One of carriers is at the bottom of the stairs and he begins firing his weapon, shooter crouchs, moves further right then pops up and dowses the believer in the god-given right to carry a handgun with three bullets to the chest.

Another carrier comes out of a jewelry store on the shooters level, he is seen holding his gun by another carrier who believing he has the shooter in his sights, shoots him in the small of his back. Ak47 shooter hearing the shots turns and, just like in the video game, lays a line of fire right through the middle of the second carrier.

Two carriers are moving one floor below, guns drawn, towards the escalator when they are shot dead by three security guards. The two other carriers from the floor below are ordered to halt as they try to climb up the side stairs , one does. The other continues to run up the stairs and is shot before he makes the landing.

The last carrier, a woman in her fifties, who was given the gun by her husband but who had never fired it, has remained crouched on the floor of a shoe store until it is quiet for a moment, then she leaps up, gun in hand. A security shoots her in the head and then he is shot by the prepatrator who is still at top of the escalator.

The carrier who police didn't shoot is screaming at them that he is not the killer. He is holding his gun in one hand and a bag of Christmas presents in the other.

Prepatrator shoots himself.

Police are startled, Christmas package carrier a makes a quick movement and is gunned down.

all is quiet.

Joe(oh yes, much better)Nation
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 03:30 am
Scary.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:21 am
All the gun nuts I've known, and I've known a few dozen, are wanna-be heros. All the cops I've ever known, and I've known a few dozen more of them than the gun nuts, always pray that they will never run into a bunch of wanna be heros.

Joe(because one guy with a gun looks just like another guy with a gun.)Nation
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 07:29 am
Hey Joe... Ted is a LEO..... LEO's love Ted....

Get your facts straight, and stop daydreaming (geesh, how long did it take you to make that up??).
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:57 pm
Re: Gun Free Zone Strikes Again (by Nuge)
cjhsa wrote:
Even though Nebraska recently got a small piece of their Second Amendment back by finally allowing law abiding citizens their "God given right" to keep and bear arms, it is truly anti-American and downright bizzarro that private property and business owners can deny (as in "infringe") this "inalienable" right bestowed upon free men by our Creator.

What's so "bizzarro" about a business owner denying entry to his or her business to persons who are carrying weapons? Business owners also deny entry to people with dogs, solicitors, and people who aren't wearing shoes or shirts. I wonder if the Nuge thinks those restrictions are also "bizzarro."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 01:00 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
I wonder if the Nuge thinks . . .

Sorry, Joe, but i had an uncontrollable urge to edit your post.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 01:12 pm
Well, if they cannot provide enough security to keep their patrons safe in the killing zone, then perhaps some liability comes into play.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 01:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Well, if they cannot provide enough security to keep their patrons safe in the killing zone, then perhaps some liability comes into play.

I prefer not to shop at the Killing Zone. I don't like their returns policy.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:10 pm
Security Guard 'Saved Over 100 Lives'

(CNSNews.com) - Many people are expressing relief that a volunteer security guard used her own gun to stop a man on a shooting spree Sunday. "She probably saved over 100 lives," the Brady Boyd, the pastor of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, said on Monday. The female guard, a church member dressed in plain clothes, killed the gunman after he opened fire at the mega-church. Boyd said she "rushed toward the attacker and took him down in the hallway" as he entered the building. The shooting erupted around 1 p.m., at the end of a service, when 7,000 people were either inside the New Life Church or just leaving. "He was just walking and shooting," the Denver Post quoted one witness as saying. The gunman, still unidentified, shot at least eight people, killing two teenage sisters, the pastor said. The girls were 16 and 18 years old. Their father, also shot, is listed in father condition. The gunman is believed to be the same young man who shot and killed two people earlier the same day at a missionary training center in suburban Denver. In that case, the gunman opened fire, reportedly after he was refused permission to spend the night at the missionary center. The gunman was described as skinny, in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and dressed in black, police said. KUSA-TV reported that the gunman was wearing a "tactical helmet and body armor." The church's pastor said the New Life Church "prepared in advance" for a possible attack, after hearing about the shooting at the missionary training center.
0 Replies

Xenoche

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:26 pm
Just to add a refresher to the topic...

I don't know a single person that owns a personal firearm, apart from my parents neighbors who own a shotgun to clear his crops of rabbits or any other pests. So I fear not in regard to my own personnel safety in regard to firearms.

My question would not be, why doesn't everybody have more firearms (thats like saying "why doesn't every country have its own nuclear arsonel") instead I would ask why so many brutal shootings occur in the first place, because if you think that more guns is going to solve this flaw in your societal structure then the basis of your hypothesis is swayed by your personnel conjecture, and not taking into consideration the greater consequence of such drastic measures in the introduction of the means for those who wish to express their personal agitation by way of murder and mass shooting.

I do believe however, that people should have the freedom to bear arms, but the consequence of that is that it allows killing power of great magnitude to get into the hands of people that may not be entirely stable. But like any decision that effects so many people theres always the ones that ruin it for the rest of us, as is the case for alcohol and drug use in general.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:20 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Even though Nebraska recently got a small piece of their Second Amendment back by finally allowing law abiding citizens their "God given right" to keep and bear arms, it is truly anti-American and downright bizzarro that private property and business owners can deny (as in "infringe") this "inalienable" right bestowed upon free men by our Creator.

What's so "bizzarro" about a business owner
denying entry to his or her business to persons who are carrying weapons?
Business owners also deny entry to people with dogs, solicitors,
and people who aren't wearing shoes or shirts.
I wonder if the Nuge thinks those restrictions are also "bizzarro."

Its that it is a little harsh
for each customer to have to surrender and relinquish
his or her right to defend his or her life,
just as an incident of shopping at a sale.

If u can 't bring in your dog,
that won 't cause your death,
whereas a defensive gun can be the Fountain of Life.

Its better to HAVE a gun and not need it,
than to NEED a gun and not have it
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:25 pm
Xenoche wrote:
Just to add a refresher to the topic...

I don't know a single person that owns a personal firearm, apart from my parents neighbors who own a shotgun to clear his crops of rabbits or any other pests. So I fear not in regard to my own personnel safety in regard to firearms.

My question would not be, why doesn't everybody have more firearms (thats like saying "why doesn't every country have its own nuclear arsonel") instead I would ask why so many brutal shootings occur in the first place

Because man is a predator.
He always has been since he came into existence.
Hence, counter-predatory precautions are very advisable

David
0 Replies