I Hate Old Asian Ladies

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 12:42 am
I hate alot of things in life, I hate the noise my chair makes when I try to sit in the right position. I hate the way my back hurts everytime I sit down, I even hate those cheese sticks they give you for free at Costco that taste like fart. But mostly, I hate people.

I have been wearing the same underwear for a while now. Im starting to get a bad case of vaginosis in the penis. So I decided to go do some laundry. I live in apartments so we have to walk outside to the laundry room to clean our clothes. I put my clothes together and just go on to the laundry room.

I get there and like always about 10 asian old broads there just gossiping to each other. I walk in and all I hear is "chingalatabamalagedina chabalagadabadingdong" its really annoying. So next to me there's this lady with 2 empty baskets next to her and 2 full ones. All the washing machines are gonna be done in like 20-15 minutes except for one thats gonna be done in 3.

I stand next to it with my clothes and the old lady squints at me.

The machine is done and some other lady loads the clothes into her baskets and goes to a dryng machine. so as soon as shes done taking all her junk out I do my move and put all my clothes in quickly. Then the old lady with the baskets starts screaming and yelling at me. I dont know what she was saying so I continue to load my smelly clothes in. Then she grabs my clothes and throws them out of the machine. I go like WTF!? I grab her arm and push her back slightly as she is going crazy.

I get my clothes again and put them in quickly but she keeps on taking them out.

I stand up walk towards her basket. kick it and knock it over, go back to my machine and put my clothes in while shes picking all her clothes up. Then I close it and put the coins in quickly and then leave. Once you put your clothes in you can't take them out.

She looked at me and cussed me out in some weird asian dialect....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 641 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 12:50 am
Go away

PGR Not for the faint hearted
0 Replies