IT WAS YET ANOTHER DARK AND STORMY NIGHT . . .

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 01:33 pm
(We did this at AFUZZ, and had some fun with it, so i thought i'd try it out here . . . )

The jugglers were really amazing, and Setanta was so engrossed in their antics, that he didn't notice the darkening clouds in the evening sky until he heard the rumble of thunder. He looked up, and then looked down at Dommie . . . to find that he had one of those "gag" hands made of rubber gripped in his left hand, and that Dommie was gone.

Dommie looked around the dumpster in the alley, just as the first fat drops of rain began to splat on the pavement around him, and the earthy, metallic smell of new rain rose around him. The big guys were still kicking the guy they had lured into the alley, and he didn't think these guys were funny any more--he was really scared now. Where was Setanta? Why had he pulled that stunt, he could be nice and dry and on the way home now.

Then he heard a scraping noise behind him, and, although he feared to turn to look, he was irristably drawn. He spun about, putting his back against the dumpster, and he saw . . .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 575 • Replies: 1
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 01:50 pm
a Chupacabra, thankfully too full with goat to be of any real harm. "Sup," the Chupacabra said, "got goat?"

Dommie thought for a moment..."Umm, nah, man, the city's dry."

"It's cool, I'm full anyway. Listen mate, gotta run before the sun rises. Mind if I give you just a tiny scratch though? The boss gets a bit upset if I don't scratch someone."

Dommie was thinking this was not a good idea...
0 Replies