Condoms: TO BE USED ONLY ONCE?

dann

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 01:44 pm
hello all

i was reading the instructions in my condom packet and it says that each condom should be used ONLY ONCE.

what does that mean? only once in the whole intercourse PROCESS or only once in each intercourse position?

for example if i had intercourse in 3 positions should i use 1 condom for each position or 1 condom for the whole 'process' ?

thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 850 • Replies: 10
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 01:50 pm
Once.

That's it.

http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/safesex.html

in effect, after you've ejaculated - that condom is garbage

Once.
0 Replies

dann

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:04 pm
alright, so as far as i dont ejaculate in that condom, i can still use it with no worries in different vaginal intercourse positions?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:10 pm
Yeah, as long as your intercourse is with one person.

From that site linked above, it explains what the word 'used' signifies in the context of condom use:

10. Throw out the used condom right away. Use a condom only once. Never use the same condom for vaginal and anal intercourse. Never use a condom that has been in, or used by someone else. Never cum more than once in the same condom.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:15 pm
if you're doing balloon animals for a children's party you can deflate and use the condoms over and over.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:19 pm
Do not remove the condom and reuse it.

Sperm can be expressed without ejaculation and may survive for some hours on the condom.

Leaving the condom in place after ejaculation, then repeating intercourse is not a good idea either.

When withdrawing from the womans vagina hold the condom at the base of the penis or it might slip off.

Wash the penis after removing and disposing of the condom to remove sperm that may be transferred during further intimacy.

You should ask this girl to be your wife dann. It would all be much easier.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:23 pm
Yeah, then all of the STDs you all may have could be shared within the institutional bounds of matrimony.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:28 pm
Sounds like I must as well take my condoms out of the laundry basket. Only once, you say?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:40 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Sounds like I must as well take my condoms out of the laundry basket. Only once, you say?

And you should stop begging for slappy to send his old one too you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 04:20 pm
dadpad wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

We have now entered into an area of revulsion not fit for children or sensitive women.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 04:27 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
dadpad wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

We have now entered into an area of revulsion not fit for children or sensitive women.

A genuine compliment from the Master of depravity himself. I am honored to be your apprentice sire.
0 Replies