WIDE LOAD

Misti26

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2002 09:24 pm
A man and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The husband was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the husband says to his wife Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill She ignores the remark.

A little later, he takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill! She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, If you think Im gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 894 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2002 09:54 pm
lololol
0 Replies

zanee

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 01:32 am
I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it, I don't get it, Oh now I get it,
0 Replies