shiksa has heart attack

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 10:02 am
LANSING, Mich. - Gov. Jennifer Granholm has issued an order that bars discrimination against state workers based on their "gender identity or expression," which protects the rights of those who behave, dress or identify as members of the opposite sex.

The order, which Granholm signed Wednesday, adds gender identity to a list of other prohibited grounds for discrimination that includes religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, politics, disability or genetic information.

"State employment practices and procedures that encourage nondiscriminatory and equal employment practices provide desirable models for the private sector and local governments," says the resolution.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,069 • Replies: 12
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 01:51 am
Re: shiksa has heart attack
dyslexia wrote:
LANSING, Mich. - Gov. Jennifer Granholm has issued an order
that bars discrimination against state workers based on their "gender identity or expression,"
which protects the rights of those who behave, dress or identify as members of the opposite sex.

The order, which Granholm signed Wednesday, adds gender identity to a list of other
prohibited grounds for discrimination that includes religion, race, color,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, politics, disability or genetic information.

"State employment practices and procedures that
encourage nondiscriminatory and equal employment practices
provide desirable models for the private sector and local governments," says the resolution.

OK, lemme get this straight:

suppose a Michigan State judge comes into court
to preside over a trial for a capital offense,
after the judge has painted himself a vibrant, iridescent violet.

I take it that under this policy,
no action may be taken to discriminate toward this
unorthodox employee of the State of Michigan
and he must be treated equally as all other judges of Michigan ?

( I don 't know how thay run things in Michigan; never been there. )
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 06:38 am
dys- Does that mean that if I worked for the state of Michigan, I would have to throw away all the cargo shorts that I bought in the men's department?

I will not!!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 09:40 pm
I hope that the author of this thread ( Dys )
will clarify this COLOR question so that I can understand it.

I await his wisdom.

David
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:43 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:

So that you can understand it? I think you're setting the bar awfully high here.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 09:50 am
We all know who wears the pants in Jenny's family. Ever since the Dem's chased out most of our heavy industry, we have to cowtow to those who provide our jobs now, the fast food business.

http://www.advertolog.com/img/news/16935/preview-320x260.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:01 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I await his wisdom.

David
Well David I don't know what your question is. Perhaps if you learned to post in english there would be better understand all around. Since it is obvious you can't write in english one can assume you can't read in english either rendering "your understanding" a difficult proposition.

My attempt here is consistent with your lack of understanding in general but, what the hell.

Color or colour is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, yellow, blue, black, etc. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light energy versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors. Color categories and physical specifications of color are also associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra.

Typically, only features of the composition of light that are detectable by humans (wavelength spectrum from 400 nm to 700 nm, roughly) are included, thereby objectively relating the psychological phenomenon of color to its physical specification. Because perception of color stems from the varying sensitivity of different types of cone cells in the retina to different parts of the spectrum, colors may be defined and quantified by the degree to which they stimulate these cells. These physical or physiological quantifications of color, however, do not fully explain the psychophysical perception of color appearance.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 10:30 am
Take me to your leader!!!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/121590/2/istockphoto_121590_little_green_man_1.jpg

Wait, your leader is a braindead Canadian chick? Never mind....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:11 am
cjhsa wrote:
Take me to your leader!!!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/121590/2/istockphoto_121590_little_green_man_1.jpg

Wait, your leader is a braindead Canadian chick? Never mind....
Once again shiksa your brilliance outshines the sun.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:14 pm
Granholm, like your ignoramous buddy Kucinich, both have seen little green men. In fact I think they may be remotely controlled by them.

It may be the only explanation... Laughing
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 06:50 pm
dyslexia wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I await his wisdom.

David
Well David I don't know what your question is. Perhaps if you learned to post in english there would be better understand all around. Since it is obvious you can't write in english one can assume you can't read in english either rendering "your understanding" a difficult proposition.

My attempt here is consistent with your lack of understanding in general but, what the hell.

Color or colour is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, yellow, blue, black, etc. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light energy versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors. Color categories and physical specifications of color are also associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra.

Typically, only features of the composition of light that are detectable by humans (wavelength spectrum from 400 nm to 700 nm, roughly) are included, thereby objectively relating the psychological phenomenon of color to its physical specification. Because perception of color stems from the varying sensitivity of different types of cone cells in the retina to different parts of the spectrum, colors may be defined and quantified by the degree to which they stimulate these cells. These physical or physiological quantifications of color, however, do not fully explain the psychophysical perception of color appearance.

Thank u, Dys.
Very good of u,
but I was hoping that u 'd address my post ( please see above Post: 2957770 )
which I have set forth here again,
for your convenient reference:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
LANSING, Mich. - Gov. Jennifer Granholm has issued an order
that bars discrimination against state workers based on their "gender identity or expression,"
which protects the rights of those who behave, dress or identify as members of the opposite sex.

The order, which Granholm signed Wednesday, adds gender identity to a list of other
prohibited grounds for discrimination that includes religion, race, color,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, politics, disability or genetic information.

"State employment practices and procedures that
encourage nondiscriminatory and equal employment practices
provide desirable models for the private sector and local governments," says the resolution.

OK, lemme get this straight:

suppose a Michigan State judge comes into court
to preside over a trial for a capital offense,
after the judge has painted himself a vibrant, iridescent violet.

I take it that under this policy,
no action may be taken to discriminate toward this
unorthodox employee of the State of Michigan
and he must be treated equally as all other judges of Michigan ?

( I don 't know how thay run things in Michigan; never been there. )
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 06:57 pm
So David you're asking me why the Mich state government has statutes that list
Quote:
prohibited grounds for discrimination that includes religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, politics, disability or genetic information.
I would suppose you would need to address this to the Mich Government and not I. Or, perhaps, you really are as psychotic as you appear to be on this forum.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 11:28 pm
dyslexia wrote:
So David you're asking me why the Mich state government has statutes that list
Quote:
prohibited grounds for discrimination that includes religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, politics, disability or genetic information.
I would suppose you would need to address this to the Mich Government and not I. Or, perhaps, you really are as psychotic as you appear to be on this forum.

Just having a little fun, dys.
Don 't let it upset u.
David
0 Replies