farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:11 am
Did you know that Dutchy has been awarded the Order of The COSMIC EAGLE?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 11:01 am
Why soitney. We posted songs to honor him on letty's radio thread. think it's great they were inspired by timberlandko in their choice.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 05:59 pm
Well, it's official. Instead of leaving my job, I will go part time, in mid to late July. I hope to wrangle a two week vacation somewhere in there. I want to drive to California, making stops along the way, at Miles, Texas, Albaturkey, and then on to some of the places I lived in my youth. All very nebulous as of this writing.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:14 pm
This thread's dead. Will have to start something new.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:00 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Well, it's official. Instead of leaving my job, I will go part time, in mid to late July. I hope to wrangle a two week vacation somewhere in there.

Well, congratualations are in order, my friend! I assume that you have made it clear what your "boundaries" are, so they don't take advantage, as you feared? I hope it works out.

edgarblythe wrote:

Just to let you know, I do tune in most days. The odd time I do forget. Sometimes, I have nothing to add, which is why I don't post too often.

Have a nice weekend, Edgar!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:13 am
Good morning, reyn. Nice to hear from you. I have it figured on my part time situation. If they ask me to go beyond the proper boundaries, I will tell them the heat and/or exaustion will overcome me if I so proceed. Last summer, I went home to avoid heat exhaustion, and they worried I was going to die on them. They watched me closely for a couple of months. He he. Hope your situation is well. You have a good week end also.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 09:35 am
I am like Reyn I do check in but do not always post! I have long hair which I keep in a ponytail, my cat pulls them out and runs around the house with them.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Good morning, reyn. Nice to hear from you. I have it figured on my part time situation. If they ask me to go beyond the proper boundaries, I will tell them the heat and/or exaustion will overcome me if I so proceed. Last summer, I went home to avoid heat exhaustion, and they worried I was going to die on them. They watched me closely for a couple of months. He he. Hope your situation is well. You have a good week end also.

With this part time job situation, do you have anything in writing in regards to your hours, or is it just a "mutual understanding"? If so, I guess it could be okay, until maybe the person you have the understanding with moves on.

We will need to throw you a proper party hee on A2K. Laughing

Chumly wrote:
I am like Reyn [...] I have long hair which I keep in a ponytail, my cat pulls them out and runs around the house with them.

Our cats leave my hair alone, as it is quite short. The one does tend to "style" my wife's locks though. :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 12:20 pm
I have known the owner of the property 16 years. I trust his word.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 12:39 pm
How smart is Your Right Foot ?
Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!
1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.
I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

This came in an email.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:09 pm
Nah-uh,

All you have to do is start the number 6 from the inside and not from the top so you are drawing the 6 in a clockwise direction.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:26 pm
How about if you do both feet and both hands?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:37 pm
Nikita Khrushchev: ".......a man must know his limits....."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:38 pm
Chumly wrote:
Nikita Khrushchev: ".......a man must know his limits....."

I thought it was Clint Eastwood.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 12:19 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

Were you working on something for this? I've been watching out.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 12:22 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Were you working on something for this? I've been watching out.

Nah. No new ideas, yet.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:12 pm
Hey, Edgar, just poking my head in for a minute. Hope you're keeping fine.

What the heck is going on with A2K? Everybody's leaving! Laughing
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:15 pm
a reyn sighting, how's life on the coast buddy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:20 pm
Who is it that's leaving? There are some posters who aren't as active as they normally are, but only a few seem to have truly dropped out.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 05:21 pm
By the way; hello, reyn. I look for your name almost every time I log in. I enjoy our little chats.
0 Replies