I hate my marriage...

sad

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
Hello i have been married for 3 years and im sooo very unhappy in my marriage.... im unsure what to do. Our relationship started as a very off and on thing (due to him) and then i fell pregnant. We decided to give it a go, move in with eachother and then we got married. At the time i thought it was a good idea because i was in love with him. About two months after (one month after baby was born) i found him with his mates at a get together after playing sport with a butt naked stripper/sex worker and everything seems to have gone down hill from there. To cut all this short ive put up with strippers, ex girlfriend issues and cling-ons (he loves to flirt and lead people on). We fight all the time and i know i take it out on the kids with yelling and a short temper. Im always told i dont do enough and i was told this morning that the house is a pig sty (everybody i know makes fun of me cose im a clean freak so i know its just to hurt me but it still cuts like a knife..) I was told his job is to work and my job is to do everything else.

I do not look at him a see love, i hate my marriage and i feel as though its the worst thing i have ever done in my life. I dont want to leave because this is my home too but he wont leave either.

How do i get myself back? I feel sooo alone and cry all the time (i think he likes that too)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 589 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 04:50 pm
Please don't let your frustration out on your children. It is not their
fault to be born into an instable home situation.

As for your marriage, I'd suggest to consult with an attorney to inform
yourself of your rights and obligations in case of a dissolution of your
marriage.

At this point, it is probably useless to recommend counseling for your
husband, as he doesn't seem willing to uphold the marriage at all.
0 Replies

H2O Dawg

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:00 am
"Sad," reading your post makes me feel sad and pissed!! I feel that everyones "job" is to work and do "everything else." Shouldn't all job's be shared amongst married couples? Where does anybody get off telling their spouse what their job is? Aren't all "jobs" shared? You should NOT have to put up with "strippers, ex girlfriend issues and cling-ons (he loves to flirt and lead people on)." He is a control freak!! I could never imagine telling my wife what her jobs are. Good luck to you and please keep us posted.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:52 am
Do not put yourself through this...

A house (home) can not be worth this much grief.
Follow CalamityJane's advice.
You might be able to keep the house after all.
0 Replies