Someone help meeeee!!!!!

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 09:20 pm
I've suspected my husband is playing away for a while, anyway, today our daughter text him, he asked me to reply to her so I did, he has one of those new mobile phones where it remembers the words that you text, the text I was sending was 'Yes you CAN', when I got to the word can and typed 'c' to start the word 'cock' came up..............now I KNOW for a fact that his phone will produce the last word you typed beginning with that letter.....................he hasn't sent me a naughty text in ages so where did this word come from?

Of course when I confronted him he told me I was being silly, imagining things etc, I know I am NOT......what do I do, I've been here before and was convinced I wouldn'nt go through it again, I'm mortified.

Debbi xx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 821 • Replies: 7
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 09:29 pm
I think you're silly too. Your husband might have written cock instead
of clock or sock or whatever. If he misused your trust previously,
then you have to reconsider if he has earned your trust again or not.

If not, you need to work on yourself to either seek counseling, make it
work or leave. Being suspicious of every little sign that you read into,
will be wearing on you, your husband and your marriage.
0 Replies

aeroz

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 12:33 am
You said you've been here once and you don't want to go through it again. So did he cheat on you or was it some previous man you were with before him?
0 Replies

H2O Dawg

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:10 am
I'd stay on him an ask him why he was typing cock if you have not received a naughty text from him in ages. I do not think he accidentally typed clock or sock.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:22 am
It is not true that a phone only fills in words you type.

Most phones have a basic 'dictionary' of words already programmed into them that will come up with certain letter combinations to make texting faster.

With most phones, all you have to do is just type the first or second letter of the word and the phone fills in for you.

Cock has 2 meanings in the dictionary so there for could be included on your automatic spell option of text messaging.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:29 am
Yes, he might have typed cock instead of clock or sock. Chances are, he didn't.

I don't think winky is being silly if she has been suspecting his playing around for awhile.

I'll agree she may possibly be incorrect, though I think that's more unlikely that she would be - but not necessarily silly.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:36 am
He was probably texting this message: There, in the distance, the giant elk grazed. Slowly I raised my rifle and begin to cock it when, suddenly, a pheasant flew up near the elk and caused it to depart in a rapid and alarmed fashion.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 12:16 pm
Tinky-Winky--

Welcome to A2K.

You're angry, you're suspicious, but you need much more evidence.

Why do you think your husband is cheating on you--aside from the telephone vocabulary?
0 Replies