Al-Qaida storage their chemical weapons for future terrorist

BradP

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 08:40 am
Well, everyone in the USA knows that forest fires are raging in California, Arizona and Alaska now. Our firefighters try to do all possible for stopping spread of fire. But in most cases they are forceless at the struggle with boisterous weather. The fires recall 30-meter wall of blaze. The smokiness in the zones of wildfires is so strong that even a hand isn't visible!
But our local authorities have to begin mass evacuation of people from California's area of disaster not only because of it. As it turned out, the air on the whole territory of California has become dangerous for health…
And the matter is not only in its strong smokiness. Simply the authorities try to hold back the truth, as usual. I hear terrorists from Al-Qaida not only have own training bases in local sanctuary forests, but also storage their chemical weapons for future terrorist acts on this territory.
As a result of recent forest fires toxic substances from burning these types of weapon have gotten into the air. And now it threatens life of many local residents of California. That is why it is planned to continue the large-scale evacuation here…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 191 • Replies: 4
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:08 am
errr....

Welcome to A2K, Mr. Limbaugh.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:18 am
It was a dark and stormy night when the aliens landed in Roswell New Mexico but Hillary was there with open arms offering them free health-care, welfare and subsidized housing. They proceeded to mutilate cattle, operate heavy equipment while under medication and use Alar on local apples.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:22 am
My goodness, gracious, me-oh-my.

Just in time for Halloween!

We're corrupting those heathens with good, old American marketing techniques.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:39 am
Re: Al-Qaida storage their chemical weapons for future terro
BradP wrote:
...I hear terrorists from Al-Qaida not only have own training bases in local sanctuary forests, but also storage their chemical weapons for future terrorist acts on this territory...

I hear they disguise themselves as chipmunks to avoid detection.
0 Replies