????????????

coqui86

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:49 pm
Hi everyone!! How's it goin?....... Cool I have few questions.... I'm a little curious Confused ,what are the symptoms of pregnancy? Cuz the thing is I had sexual intercourse like 3 weeks ago ( we used protection of course) but sometimes I feel like a sharp point or slightly pain (is not that painful) in my stomach or/and below the belly button. But I dont have nausea, morning sickness, my breast are not swollen. So, what could it be? Am I pregnant? or is it another thing? Crying or Very sad Hopefully, I'm going to the doctor on friday, August 22. I am gonna get another type of birth control, what do you suggest? The shot, the pills, or the patch? Though, I'm scared I might be pregnant I hope not... I pray to God I'm not. Anyways, thanks for your help. I appreciated. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 823 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:58 pm
My advice remains the same as written in the several other posts you've asked the questions in the recent past.

We can't diagnose you over the internet. Seeing your doctor is the best answer. As far as information about which birth control methods are available, please see the answers people have taken the time to offer in your previous posts.
0 Replies

coqui86

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 01:30 pm
NO!! I dont have problem posting my topic... I put it in different places so I can have as many as replies as I can and opinions.
0 Replies