Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:34 pm
I abstain.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:55 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Sglass wrote:
Oh Roxxxanne,

Oh dear, it simply isn't the same without you.

Please come back, you are one of my favorite playmates.

I understand that demolition derby is a pretty rough sport, but if you don't play you donnnnnnn't get to come to the party afterwards.

love,

Granny Glass
Standing with her hard helmut dabbing her eyes.

I am back and you my dear are one of the sweetest people I have ever met, I just wish we had had more time together when you were here.

I just have a new outlook after getting back from my honeymoon, these creeps can say or do anything they want. It only makes them look bad. And really stupid.

I think I was speaking to sglas though anyone is free here to chime in and make themselves look like complete idiots...

It sure didn't take long for the ooze to start seeping up from underneath the floor, did it, GG?
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 10:03 pm
Roxxxxanne,

Now behave yourself.

What did I tell you? If you have a resentment against someone, you are supposed to pray for them for ten days. You are supposed to pray for God's will for them, not your will.

Now get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness for your angry thoughts. It is not becoming for a woman of your intelligence and sensitivity to allow yourself to feed into someone else's negativity.

You cannot allow yourself the luxury of a dry drunk.

Now you are confusing the dickens of those guys. Name calling and blaming is not going to solve anything.

Now gol dernit, live and let live.

Sg
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:04 pm
Yes, I pray for these unfortunates in real life but this is not real life.

Quote:
Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path. Those who do not recover are people who will not completely give themselves to this simple program, usually men and women who are constitutionally incapable of being honest with themselves. There are such unfortunates. They are not at fault; they seem to have been born that way. They are naturally incapable of grasping and developing a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty. Their chances are less than average. There are those too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders, but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 04:28 am
It's a spiritual axiom: If I am upset about something, there is something wrong with me.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:06 pm
I know exactly what you mean, snood. Thanks.
0 Replies