House fails to override S-chip veto

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 06:59 am
So halfback, why do you hate children?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:08 am
"Those opposing this expanded socialized medicine spending bill....beware, you will be categorized as hating children. "

Well maybe by the dim -witted (see above), but those objective enough to analyze the reality will see that while the Democrats want Govt to provide for children, most conservatives want Govt to allow Parents to Parent their child and allow parents to keep more of their property to provide for themselves. Conservative want to be charitible to those who actually need help.
0 Replies

Halfback

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:22 am
Tiny:

Security (I assume you mean the military) and social welfare are two of the main objectives of the Government. I can understand that, I agree with that.

I am also fully aware that a number of the programs we have in existence are extremely wasteful and non productive. I can never understand the Congressional mindset that contends the firing of bushel baskets of money at a perceived problem is going to make it go away.

I submit that it hasn't shown good results in the past at least on the cost vs results analysis.

The Government has shown little or no proclivity toward running a "tight ship" when it pertains to social services. The waste runs to the Billions. (The same could be said of the Military.)

With that in mind, you want me to "buy into" letting the Government run the National Health System? What makes anyone think that is a viable solution? Chaos, mismanagement and waste is all I see from the idea!

I could be wrong, the Government could turn a new leaf and actually run an efficient program for a change...... NAH! Not gonna happen, at least in my lifetime. :wink:

Halfback
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:35 am
If the US puts in a national healthcare system as suggested might happen soon, we might as well all move to Cuba.

Also, such a thing would produce a population explosion amongst the lower classes. Then how do you pay for it all?
0 Replies

Halfback

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:38 am
Roxy:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. I LOVE original thinkers! Razz Rolling Eyes

I might return the question... why do you hate and attack anyone who happens to disagree with your concepts? Usually people "attack" when they feel threatened. Is it because those who disagree threaten your most cherished versions of the "Truth"? (It's a rhetorical question, only you can answer it. I don't know.) Sad

It is interesting to note that Liberals pride themselves on their urbane and open minded attitudes, then display anything but. Laughing

Halfback
0 Replies

Halfback

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:40 am
woiyo wrote:
"Those opposing this expanded socialized medicine spending bill....beware, you will be categorized as hating children. "

Well maybe by the dim -witted (see above), but those objective enough to analyze the reality will see that while the Democrats want Govt to provide for children, most conservatives want Govt to allow Parents to Parent their child and allow parents to keep more of their property to provide for themselves. Conservative want to be charitible to those who actually need help.

That pretty well sums it up, I think.

Halfback
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:46 am
The tactics of the left to label people "children haters" or "racists" when they won't go along with their liberal dipshit ideas is getting really fuc-king old.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:40 am
The tactics of the right wing-nut to intentionally broadcast outright lies re schip such as yesterdays statement that the dem bill would permit benefits for illegal aliens (and it should imo) make the dems look like levelheaded/rational and honest politicans in comparison. Sad state of affairs.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:45 am
dyslexia wrote:
The tactics of the right wing-nut to intentionally broadcast outright lies re schip such as yesterdays statement that the dem bill would permit benefits for illegal aliens (and it should imo) make the dems look like levelheaded/rational and honest politicans in comparison. Sad state of affairs.

Lovely, you want to spend our tax dollars on illegal alliens. Only a looney liberal would feel non us citizens are entitled to us taxpayer benefits. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:45 am
cjhsa wrote:
If the US puts in a national healthcare system as suggested might happen soon, we might as well all move to Cuba.

Also, such a thing would produce a population explosion amongst the lower classes. Then how do you pay for it all?

redneck gun totin' hateful dicks ARE the lower classes....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:47 am
woiyo wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Lovely, you want to spend our tax dollars on illegal alliens. Only a looney liberal would feel non us citizens are entitled to us taxpayer benefits. Rolling Eyes

you just don't like illegal aliens because that's who put your folks on the reservation.....I guess that's hard to argue with....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:00 am
It's impossible to argue with people with miswired brains, as exhibited by the inability of the majority of A2K posters to actually learn anything here.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:03 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
woiyo wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

you just don't like illegal aliens because that's who put your folks on the reservation.....I guess that's hard to argue with....

Wrong again a$$hole. We got over it and learned to live within this society. The scumbags you like to support refuse to be Americans and they want to suck off my labor.

Why don't you open up the trailer doors of your little home and let them live off you since you are so charitible.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:04 am
ouchie... strike a nerve there buddy?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:06 am
I was trying to look at things from your perspective woiyo... man... you try to be empathetic and people get all touchy......
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:16 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I was trying to look at things from your perspective woiyo... man... you try to be empathetic and people get all touchy......

Bull Sh!T. You are nothing but an arrogant liberal who thinks that hard working people like me and my family who rasied themselves FROM the reservation are obligated to share my property with people who take shortcuts and refuse to assimilate into OUR culture. You are the dummy for feeling bad for lazy people. I call you a sucker.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:24 am
ooohh.... a sucker.... that hurts.

Listen Big Chief you don't know ****.

My father dumped me in a gas station on my 4th birthday and left me to sink or swim with an unstable mother. I collected pop bottles on the street to get enough money for a pot pie so I could eat. I was rejected and called a queer because I didn't want to play sports and was small and was told my mother was a whore because she was a singer. I pulled myself up out of nothing and make a good living doing exactly what I goddam well please and I still think people who need help should get it. Holier than thou dipshits told me what I could and couldn't do all my life and I plan to attend their funerals in a red suit.

tight ass chip on their shoulder neo cons are not the only people who've worked their way up from humble beginnings in this world Cochise. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:31 am
If I'm not mistaken edgarblythe, a kind and gentle soul, also came up from humble beginnings.

I'm sure the most hardened conservative on this site would rather collapse on his doorway than yours Laughing

that's a good idea for a thread as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:32 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
ooohh.... a sucker.... that hurts.

Listen Big Chief you don't know ****.

My father dumped me in a gas station on my 4th birthday and left me to sink or swim with an unstable mother. I collected pop bottles on the street to get enough money for a pot pie so I could eat. I was rejected and called a queer because I didn't want to play sports and was small and was told my mother was a whore because she was a singer. I pulled myself up out of nothing and make a good living doing exactly what I goddam well please and I still think people who need help should get it. Holier than thou dipshits told me what I could and couldn't do all my life and I plan to attend their funerals in a red suit.

tight ass chip on their shoulder neo cons are not the only people who've worked their way up from humble beginnings in this world Cochise. :wink:

So does that make you better than me? Does that say your opinion carries more weight than mine?

You are the sorry a$$ who started with the name calling as you apparnetly refuse to acknowledge you lost the battle for ideas.

Done with you!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:32 am
woiyo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Bull Sh!T. You are nothing but an arrogant liberal who thinks that hard working people like me and my family who rasied themselves FROM the reservation are obligated to share my property with people who take shortcuts and refuse to assimilate into OUR culture. You are the dummy for feeling bad for lazy people. I call you a sucker.

Could you clarify exactly what you mean when you say "OUR culture"?

Are you referring to the true American culture practiced by your ancestors, or the culture of the Europeans who basically bludgeoned the earlier culture to death.

Either way, this is a very odd thing to say from someone who comes from Native American descent-- considering the struggle that Native Americans have had being forcefully assimilated.
0 Replies