Where was George when the lights went out?

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:49 pm
Jay Leno made some pretty nasty humor about Bush's prosaic statement about the power failure and I suppose Jon Stewart will unload on him on Monday. This was just before the Fab Five began their makeover -- they need to work on Bush and that set out in the dirt was really bad.

mamajuana - a double entendre is a double meaning rather than a distortion or misuse of words to make a joke. Puns are fun but double meanings can also enlighten in a satirical sense.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:42 pm
okay, okay. A double entendre. So long as it's sartirical.

I hope Jon Stewart does, and does it himself. He can really be biting. And quick. I have a problem, however. He comes on the same time as the West Wing re-runs do, so I tape one and watch the other.

And the Fab Five need new lines, but I've been mulling over what they'd do to George Bush. I am picturing Laura standing there giving little gasps as they get him into a thong, and then out of those high-heeled boots. I think I'd give him a little rouge, a little mascara, and then a bright light. Trim a little bush.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:53 pm
Bush is already enough of a drag.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:21 pm
But not regal enough to step upon the stage as a queen.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:06 pm
He'd have to remove that butt plug he struts around wearing to make himself appear regal. Some peacock feathered drag would work well. Then he'd look like a camp version of Alfred E. Neuman.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:27 pm
STOPPPPP!

[size=7][/size]No. Don't
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:34 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
He'd have to remove that butt plug he struts around wearing to make himself appear regal.

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/bushstrut.jpg
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:43 pm
He can't fool me, he's also wearing if for pleasure.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:44 pm
Gee, I remember back in the '50's Ike had to slink around to play golf, at least in the beginning. Such flaunting of leisure activities was considered a no-no. Bush Jr.? Well, his downtime is kind of permanent. Interesting change, particularly as so many of the rest of us have to work harder to make the same $$$.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:12 pm
Well look at the smile on his face -- maybe it's a gerbel.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 10:30 pm
You forget so fast. His major activity at school was as a cheerleader. Probably the only accomplishment of his own making in his life.

Okay, PD, where was that picture taken, and what was he doing?

I am also convinced that whoever dresses him and Laura really hates them.

And now, bonitaola, I am going to stop. Just thinking of him in a short cheerleader skirt with bare midriff maks me feel funny.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 08:37 am
http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL203/985067/1830704/31895302.jpg

Shorter link

Edit (Moderator): Huge link shortened.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 02:26 pm
Ooo, ain't he cute. Dubya's not the arch enemy here, it's the one who has brought him up and uses him now for his tormented goals.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 04:39 pm
I think he's got a bottle tucked in there maybe?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 06:27 pm
Hey, even Adolf Hitler was a cute kid once. Everyone is the morphological result of his parents, both physically and mentally. Dubya had a rotten education. Imagine having Poppy Bush as your dad. Brrr...
Jr. came out quite ok, considering.
0 Replies