Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:02 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Having enlisted and served in SouthEast Indo-China I have zero respect for the simple fact that someone has served in the military. I met more total idiots in my days in the service than I ever have in general society.

A sensible position to be sure. However, JTT did not simply fail to show respect for Baldimo's service, he mocked it.

I believe the Baldimo bio, but I appreciate that on the internet we can all be decorated Vets.I would suggest though that one's skepticism for professed service might be better received if one didn't limit it to people who are clearly identifiable with a particular ideological bent.

I don't doubt you served Dys, and I admire you for your service. Lord knows it doesn't mean you are right about anything, but it is meaningful.

If Baldimo references his service far more than meets the liking of JTT, well that too f*cking bad for JTT.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:48 pm
So, to repeat, Baldimo, are you still in the military?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:30 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Having enlisted and served in SouthEast Indo-China I have zero respect for the simple fact that someone has served in the military. I met more total idiots in my days in the service than I ever have in general society.

A sensible position to be sure. However, JTT did not simply fail to show respect for Baldimo's service, he mocked it.

I believe the Baldimo bio, but I appreciate that on the internet we can all be decorated Vets.I would suggest though that one's skepticism for professed service might be better received if one didn't limit it to people who are clearly identifiable with a particular ideological bent.

I don't doubt you served Dys, and I admire you for your service. Lord knows it doesn't mean you are right about anything, but it is meaningful.

If Baldimo references his service far more than meets the liking of JTT, well that [sic] too f*cking bad for JTT.

You normally make more sense than this, Finn, even when you state nonsensical ideas. You don't play well being first, groveling and obsequious, then switching quickly to blind rage.

Why not try again when you're sober?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:36 am
JTT wrote:

Yes I'm still in the Army. Did you miss the last part of my response?

I get to reenlist in 09.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:45 am
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

I get to reenlist in 09.

I did miss that, Baldimo. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm still puzzled though as to why, when the military has such an extreme shortage of personnel, you got a short term enlistment that wasn't automatically renewed like the thousands of other soldiers.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 04:56 pm
Baldimo wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
okie wrote:
JTT would probably rather believe Jesse MacBeth or John Kerry, Baldimo.

in that baldi and kerry both went into the service voluntarily, they are due equal respect.

and as far as baldi goes... i'm glad that he made it back safely and without serious injury.

I thought this was about me not John Kerry. How did he get dragged into this?....

you'd have to ask okie about that. Confused
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 04:59 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

I get to reenlist in 09.

I'm still puzzled though as to why, when the military has such an extreme shortage of personnel, you got a short term enlistment that wasn't automatically renewed like the thousands of other soldiers.

Not every person is a line soldier.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 05:54 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

I get to reenlist in 09.

Describe what you mean by short tern enlistment. I am on a standard 6/8 enlistment. I do 6 years active reserves and then 2 years in the IRR. I won't be doing my 2 years IRR I will be reenlisting at the end of the 6 years. Thousands of soliders enlistments wern't renewed. Where did you hear that. To understand the current deployment schedule you would have to read the Obama thread that I started a few weeks ago.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:22 pm
Baldimo wrote:
To understand the current deployment schedule you would have to read the Obama thread that I started a few weeks ago.

Could you provide a link to the pertinent postings, B?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:44 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
To understand the current deployment schedule you would have to read the Obama thread that I started a few weeks ago.

lrn2search
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:27 pm
McGentrix wrote:
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

lrn2search

Learn to spell.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 03:26 pm
JTT wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

If Baldimo references his service far more than meets the liking of JTT, well that [sic] too f*cking bad for JTT.

You normally make more sense than this, Finn, even when you state nonsensical ideas. You don't play well being first, groveling and obsequious, then switching quickly to blind rage.

Why not try again when you're sober?

I'm alarmed that I ever make sense to you JTT. I know your sense isn't expanding so it must be my logic that is failing. Or maybe its the Jack.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 05:37 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I'm alarmed that I ever make sense to you JTT. I know your sense isn't expanding so it must be my logic that is failing. Or maybe its the Jack.

Don't be alarmed, Finn. Even a total idiot can make sense on occasion.

I don't think you waited until you were sober to reply this time either, so from now on could you get your Mom to check your spelling and grammar when you're soused? Smile

Have a good 'un, Finn.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:26 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=104756
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:11 am
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=104756

Thanks for providing the link, Baldimo. It's much appreciated.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 03:10 pm
JTT wrote:

Don't be alarmed, Finn. Even a total idiot can make sense on occasion.

Funny, but you've never made sense. Did I miss the occasion?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:50 pm
Stop with the wit, Finn, you're killin' me!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies