You will go to a very bad place...

Chai

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 01:49 pm
Unless you are saved...

Pint sized preachers.

It wasn't so much this kid surpised me so much with saying the reporter was going to hell, but how calmly he said it.

What a good little Nazi
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,392 • Replies: 14
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:04 pm
Some people should not be allowed to have kids.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:36 pm
There's something wrong with that boy.

Definately would have been a demon seed, if Jesus hadn't jumped in.

I wonder what he did to disobey his mother at age 3 that made him feel he needed right then and there to get saved?

Actually, what I really wonder is what the mother did as a reaction to her 3 year old spilling the milk or something.

Can you imagine what must have been said or done to completely f*ck up a 3 year old like that?

The father looks like a barrell of laughs too.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:56 pm
Amazing. I think someone needs to fight against this kind of sick child abuse. Therefore, if and when I ever have a child, I will raise it to be a preacher as well...for Satan! In fact, the next time I see my nephews and nieces--who are currently having born again christian values pumped into their heads at every turn, I'm sure--I will show them the light. I will show them that the answer is not god, but SATAN!!!!

Evil is cool!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 03:08 pm
Do you remember that kid preacher, decades ago called Marjoe?

Marjoe Goertner - another 6 year old preacher

It may have been before your time.

How much do you want to bet when that kid is 16 he'll be some hollow-eyed pot head? Probably fantasizing about killing his parents.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:29 am
Marjoe decided later that preaching was not for him, but acting was. He was in Earthquake, among other classics, see:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331374/
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:33 am
I remember Marjoe without clicking the link. Never did "get it." He seemed more an oddity than someone to take seriously.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:35 am
I am in that venerable group of A2Kers who do remember Marjoe!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe_Gortner

For those who care, and even those who don't! :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:41 am
Just saw the clip. What I find sickening is not so much that these kids are preaching, but that adults are coming to see them. Oh well, it is Mississippi!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:44 am
Why is whatever lead to this not considered child abuse?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:46 am
The Real Marjoe

Shows Marjoe sharing his trade secrets, and while at work.

Interesting.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:42 am
That's cute.

I wonder where they find little tiny hookers for them, and tiny motel rooms....tiny piles of cocaine are not that difficult to acquire.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:43 pm
There's another vid on youtube of this kid ranting outside an abortion clinic..it goes on forever. Don't murder your baby, etc.

A 6 year old isn't supposed to know what an abortion is.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:59 pm
Chai wrote:
There's another vid on youtube of this kid ranting outside an abortion clinic..it goes on forever.
Don't murder your baby, etc.

A 6 year old isn't supposed to know what an abortion is.

I have always supported freedom of abortion,
but I dispute that there is any such thing as " supposed to "
regarding knowledge, at any age.

As long as he does not obstruct abortions,
he is within his First Amendment rights to express his opinion,
however misguided it may be.
David
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:38 am
ok, I'll rephrase...

I doubt that this particular little boy knows what an abortion is, meaning what it entails medically.

I think his parents have filled his head with vague notions of what murder and abortion have in common. More importantly, I think they have also taken a human being, with very limited experience in life, and caused him to believe (at least at this time) in various absolutes, which, are not true.

I became intrigued with this child, and watched a few other vids of him. It seems to be a fairly recent development that this child can speak with any kind of clarity in English. There's a vid when he's slightly younger, but within I think a year of his current age, where he is "preaching" to an unseen group. He clearly does not make sense for longish, stretches...He jumps from subject to subject within the same sentence, speaks in incomplete thoughts, and when one can pick out his meaning, the jist of it is something that, as far as I know, it not condemned per se by any Christian religion.

This child is not at fault. It would appear he has been exposed to nothing of this world except some rantings of his father. I note his mother is not in any of the videos, but you can hear his fathers voice calling out cues and encouragement.

This child is at an age when the entire world is a facinating new experience to him, and their are no limits where his interests could take him. However, from what I've observed, he is all bound up in some belief system that is causing him to condemn things he, as a child, can really have no concept of. Meaning he looks at the world thinking peoples lives are lived entirely in the context of listening to sermons, and not understanding the thousands of decision and obligations adults have every day.

For instance, although I have not heard him preach against pre-marital sex, I could fully imagine him doing so. However, it's extremely unlikely this small child has a firm grasp on what the act of sexual intercourse is, and the emotions involved, because he is not mature enough to understand or feel those emotions, which would involve sex.

This child is merely parroting what he has been taught. I believe if an experienced child phychologist spent time with him, making him examine his "beliefs" they would relatively quickly fall apart.
0 Replies