Poll: 95% of Americans mistrust Bush

Zippo

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 10:43 am
Yes, thanks Bear, you've summed it up nicely. Very Happy
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 01:40 pm
Zippo wrote:

Yes, they approve, not knowing that Bush controls his commanders fully, not knowing that his commanders will lie for Bush (as General Petraeus did). The American people have been deceived, lied to and kept ignorant by this administration.

I really don't think the U.S. public is so naive. Actually, I believe, a large percentage of this country accepts the "goals" of this administration's foreign policies. Many just accept it, since their preferred goals of the U.S. coincides with the administration's policies.

And, believe it or not, in a large part of this country having a career in the military is an honorable profession.

My point is that while many conservatives might not label themselves as Neoconservatives, many are in "tacit approval" of what Neoconservatives have as policy.

That's where I believe some of these posts are an "anti-administration mutual admiration society." There appears to be the delusion that "if only the country knew the truth, the entire country would also be against the administration." That is a fallacy; turn on any Christian (Evangelical) tv station and one will see program after program that can be interpreted to be more hawkish than any Neoconservative administration.

Zippo, I believe, you should take your own (earlier) advice and wake up and smell the coffee (that there is a large percentage of the American public in great agreement with the President and the administration on his foreign policies).

P.S. When a "poll" is taken, is it taken in all 50 states? Perhaps, it's taken in Blue states, in urban areas. That can really skew the results! It is so easy to lie with statistics.
0 Replies