Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 582 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Miller

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:05 am
There's no excuse for this.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:07 am
You are right. If people weren't so stupid and just cooked the meat then they wouldn't get sick. Problem solved as far as I am concerned.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 09:09 am
Officials with the United States Department of Agriculture acknowledged yesterday that they could have responded more promptly in ordering a recall of millions of pounds of potentially contaminated ground beef sold by a company in New Jersey. As a result, they said, the agency will review how it handles recalls and conduct a wide-ranging assessment of how meat plants safeguard against bacterial contamination.

"There is room for improvement," said David Goldman, an assistant administrator with the agency's Food Safety and Inspection Service.

The agency announced the recall of frozen hamburger patties from the Topps Meat Company in Elizabeth, N.J., on Sept. 25, saying that the meat was potentially tainted by E. coli bacteria. But officials conceded that they knew that Topps meat was contaminated on Sept. 7, when the first positive test results for E. coli came back.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 06:05 am
At my local Walgreens I wanted to buy some candy corn for Halloween, but when I saw the candy was from Mexico I changed my mind. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 07:27 am
My Burger Tastes Funny
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 07:02 am

Be sure to get a big supply of tissue for the bathroom...
0 Replies