Move up

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 06:12 am
(1) come down = come together as one device?
(2) move up = to be developed to the higher level?

Context:
(Bill Gates:) Media devices like the iPod or navigation devices or dedicated reading devices, will there be specialized things in between or will these two more horizontal platforms that run many applications come down and even overlap each other? I tend to believe that the phone will move up and the PC will move down and there won't be any special device categories, because the power of being able to run any application, whether it's media, reading, navigation, is very strong.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 609 • Replies: 6
No top replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 05:02 pm
@oristarA,
Correct on both accounts...
oristarA

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 02:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Correct on both accounts...

Thanks.

There is no Selected Answer buttom here.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:01 am
@oristarA,
It is cool...It is because the topic is too old...I like helping you...Wink And I just went back on topics that others did not answer for you already...Because you are a very nice person...Since you are so nice...I like taking the time to research things for you...Because I am also learning new things....

Question though, Are you going into the American medical field?
oristarA

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 04:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

It is cool...It is because the topic is too old...I like helping you...Wink And I just went back on topics that others did not answer for you already...Because you are a very nice person...Since you are so nice...I like taking the time to research things for you...Because I am also learning new things....

Question though, Are you going into the American medical field?

Yes, I have that dream, not different to American Dream. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 05:06 am
@oristarA,
And you are from France? Or an Asian country?

Go for your dream! Shoot for the stars!! And block all the negative energy that some will try to bring you down with...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 06:25 am
@oristarA,
I am sorry...I did not mean to impose...If you would ever like to discuss some other things...I am interested in discussing them with you....you can send me a private message if you are ever interested...Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies