BLACK GANG videotaped attack on LONE WHITE

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:15 pm
As you can see there are reasons our people believed we should simply be separate. Notice how they like even numbers? Well I guess everyone has to learn when it happens to them because they refuse to read the disproportionate crime statistics, and the media sure will never report those. I think this and thousands of other identical attacks each year is evidence we must simply live in separate neighborhoods. The forced busing of the 1960's obviously didn't work , thanks federal government!

BLACKS ON WHITE: Norfolk Police investigating videotaped attack on teen...[/b]

SEE VIDEO CLICK HERE or here: http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s=7117439 (Good thing I'm not British, else I risk going to prison for 'inciting hate' for merely quoting a news article)[/i]

from; http://media.hamptonroads.com/media/conten...nviewattack.htm

Police investigating videotaped attack on Ocean View teen

By MATTHEW ROY, The Virginian-Pilot
© Sept. 25, 2007

UPDATE: Five youths will be charged with misdemeanor mob assault

Edited video of the attack.

NORFOLK

In the video, the 13-year-old boy struggled to stay on his feet as several youths punched and pushed him from all sides. When he finally went down, the blows didn't cease; he tried to protect his face and head with his hands. As he pleaded for them to stop, he was kicked in the face.

After the weekend beating in Ocean View, which lasted less than 40 seconds, the boy struggled to his feet, his face bloody.

The youth, Damin O'Rourke, who only recently moved to Norfolk's West Ocean View from North Carolina, was left with bruises and scrapes. Police have identified several assailants - juveniles who they said could face misdemeanor assault charges.

Once again, the city is facing questions related to an assault involving several young assailants.

Damin is white; his assailants are black. Still, police said in a news release: "The assault does not appear to be racially motivated according to information gathered by investigators that we are unable to release." The city's Gang Squad was investigating, said Officer Chris Amos, police spokesman.

In July, a group attacked three men in East Ocean View; one died. Police charged seven people, ages 15 to 29, in that case. Police do not think the two attacks are part of a larger pattern, Amos said.

The incident comes on the heels of a march that drew thousands to Jena, La., to protest the treatment of several black youths who were charged with serious crimes in connection with an assault on a white youth. While the circumstances were very different - protesters in Jena said the young defendants were being treated too harshly - the national news media, and some international news outlets, nonetheless took an interest in the Norfolk case.

Billy Cook, a city School Board member who is black, said in an e-mail that community leaders, especially black leaders, should speak out against violence. He said in an interview that black youths are over represented in discipline reports he sees from the schools.

"We need to address the issue directly, deliberately and intentionally, and say 'Enough is enough,'" he said.

Damin, a seventh-grader at Northside Middle School, spoke about the beating Monday at his family's home on Hickory Street. He said it started without provocation or warning around 5 p.m. Saturday at Marlow and Orange avenues.

He said several people attacked him. Most were strangers, he said, although one went to Northside Middle School.

The attack was videotaped by a youth from the neighborhood who uses a camera to capture images of skateboarding, said Damin, who refused to identify the boy. He said the youth gave his family a copy of what he recorded; they, in turn, released it to news outlets.

WVEC reported that the youth with the camera had been threatened at school for taping the assault.

Police acknowledged the Gang Squad was investigating but did not otherwise reveal any theories about what may have been the motive for the assault.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,832 • Replies: 31
No top replies

michael1

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:20 pm
I want everyone under 30 who has grown up in a formerly white urban neighborhood taken over by nonwhites to mention how many times they have been attacked by non-white gangs (in unprovoked attacks)
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:22 pm
michael1 wrote:
I want everyone under 30 who has grown up in a formerly white urban neighborhood taken over by nonwhites to mention how many times they have been attacked by non-white gangs (in unprovoked attacks)

As a child growing up in Houston, I was beaten on more then one occasion by gangs of black children. Whites were a minority in our community.

Even so - I didn't turn out to be a racist jerk like you are. I reported you for spreading racist comments on the site. I completely disagree with your attitude and assessments - though you have provided me with good fodder for my sig line in the past, thanks.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 04:16 pm
quoting this main news site:

http://wavy.images.worldnow.com/images/static/hdr/hdr_branding.jpg and then quoting "HISTORY" is not a racist comment! I stand by my comments that all of our grandfathers on this website were correct in their practices. I was also attacked many times and kicked in the head worse than that kid probably. However, I still seem to have some love for truth, and love for my own grandparents, all of our grandparents and their practices. If quoting history is racist according to you, that's your prerogative to do what you believe is right. At least you've made your choice to take a side when it involves truth and love, I think you have chosen hate and lies as your preference. That is just my opinion.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:02 am
Yes this video is horrific, reminds me of another disgusting video I saw last year where a crowd looking the same as these dragged a white girl out of a car and then 30 or 40 of them stomped and beat her while her black boyfriend watched. Oh yeah they all laughed and cheered while one of them filmed it.

With Freedom of Speech Gone Just Merely Quoting this News Story in Britain can be "inciting hate", as per the new legal definition of the UK. Statistics prove there are thousands of these identical attacks EVERY SINGLE DAY IN AMERICA. That is a fact.

It is NEVER be called a "HATE CRIME" when it is blacks attacking whites. However, when the roles are reversed it is ALWAYS a hate crime. Well probably if he would have defended himself it would have been a "HATE CRIME".
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 05:22 am
please evolve.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 06:10 am
michael1 wrote:
Yes this video is horrific, reminds me of another disgusting video I saw last year where a crowd looking the same as these dragged a white girl out of a car and then 30 or 40 of them stomped and beat her while her black boyfriend watched. Oh yeah they all laughed and cheered while one of them filmed it.

With Freedom of Speech Gone Just Merely Quoting this News Story in Britain can be "inciting hate", as per the new legal definition of the UK. Statistics prove there are thousands of these identical attacks EVERY SINGLE DAY IN AMERICA. That is a fact.

It is NEVER be called a "HATE CRIME" when it is blacks attacking whites. However, when the roles are reversed it is ALWAYS a hate crime. Well probably if he would have defended himself it would have been a "HATE CRIME".

Oh..poor little skin head you are. So are you going to go out and beat up some "blackies" to get even or are you going to modify your thought process and help figure out how to learn to live together? That would take a level of intelligence that you might not possibly posess.

Do not talk to me about discrimination. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
Underneath all that racism he sort of has a point I think. Racism does go both ways and when black people attack white people its still a hate crime.

But michael1 is still a racist because he cares more when white people are hurt by black people than vice versa.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:54 pm
I want to know if any of these kids were arrested and charged with a hate crime. Same thing goes for the Jena 6 trial. Are those kids going to be charged with a hate crime.

I thought beating someone up that was different from you was a hate crime? I will stand by this statement. It appears that only white people can be racists. Black kids who beat up white kids are just as bad as the other way around but no one marchs for the white kids rights, just the black racists. Its good to see Jesse Pimp Jackson down there in support of racism.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 09:10 pm
woiyo wrote:
Oh..poor little skin head you are. So are you going to go out and beat up some "blackies" to get even or are you going to modify your thought process and help figure out how to learn to live together? That would take a level of intelligence that you might not possibly posess.

Do not talk to me about discrimination. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Appreciate your stand, Woiyo. Kudos.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:18 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
Underneath all that racism he sort of has a point I think. Racism does go both ways and when black people attack white people its still a hate crime.

But michael1 is still a racist because he cares more when white people are hurt by black people than vice versa.

He certainly is a racist. It is only racist and a hate crime if a white person is attacked because he is white. If you go into a poor neighborhood at night (regardless of your skin color), and you are dressed in an affluent manner, and especially if you're flashing a roll, it is not necessarily axiomatic that you attacked for racist reasons. If you are mugged, and your money and valuables are taken, the obvious reason you have been attacked is because you are incredibly stupid.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 01:45 am
Setanta wrote:
Coolwhip wrote:

He certainly is a racist. It is only racist and a hate crime if a white person is attacked because he is white. If you go into a poor neighborhood at night (regardless of your skin color), and you are dressed in an affluent manner, and especially if you're flashing a roll, it is not necessarily axiomatic that you attacked for racist reasons. If you are mugged, and your money and valuables are taken, the obvious reason you have been attacked is because you are incredibly stupid.

Anyone who chooses can call anything a hate crime, However I'm speaking of the laws in which the courts increase the sentence to three times the normal sentence. The policies are strictly biased in favor of one over the other. Dozens of rap artists like Ice-T etc on MTV have lyrics saying "kill all the whites", "shoot all the police" "rape all the white women", They dont say mug , rape and murder rich people.

How many blacks have you spoken with or have run into in the streets who considered it their life's mission to rob, kill and steal from people on the basis of the color of their skin? Many of them are Crusaders against whites. However they will NEVER have their crime increased for it no matter how many racial slurs they chant , whether by rap song, careful selection of victim or by other speech & evidence. The facts are it is only for whites to be prosecuted for "hate crimes", and any time the word "hate" is mentioned they're automatically guilty of crimes they may not have even committed.

This kid doesn't look rich to me like you say! Did you watch the news video? He is one of the POOR white people, 99.9% of whites are not as you say all rich etc. Just look at the national average household savings in America it is well below zero, unlike European countries where it is around 20,000 per household.

Evolve? there's no evidence of evolution, however there is evidence of De-volution, as many species die every year and the peoples are dumbed down lower than the intelligence has ever been. That concept is something they wouldn't even believe in the dark ages.

Someone on here said that I wouldn't be part of the solution for quoting the news article, history, grievous injustices perpetrated on a massive scale that is being covered up, and disproportionate statistics.

Well then I ask what would be the solution? Lies? I would always think that speaking the truth would eventually lead to accountability, however those people on here prefer lies and to cover up truth so more crimes are committed and none of the problem is ever dealt with or even acknowledged.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 03:14 am
Quote:
there's no evidence of evolution,

?!

usually it's "there's no proof," but no evidence either?!

Quote:
however there is evidence of De-volution,

oh, this thread is proof of that...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 07:26 am
michael1 wrote:
Dozens of rap artists like Ice-T etc on MTV have lyrics saying "kill all the whites", [..] "rape all the white women"

Not....
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 08:23 am
lol, some ghetto kids beat up a white kid and a racist debate pops up?

jesus christ, dont evolve, grow up.
if your racist, your an idiot.

in my hood, whites beat up blacks, its not racism, THEY JUST LIKE BEING VIOLENT.

i got beat up by blacks, it wasnt racism, THEY JUST WANTED TO BE VIOLENT.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 08:28 am
OGIONIK wrote:

in my hood, whites beat up blacks, its not racism, THEY JUST LIKE BEING VIOLENT.

I thought you said you were asian? Confused
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:35 am
Coolwhip wrote:
OGIONIK wrote:

I thought you said you were asian? Confused

Anything in his post that would say he isnt?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:52 am
michael1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Coolwhip wrote:

How many blacks have you spoken with or have run into in the streets who considered it their life's mission to rob, kill and steal from people on the basis of the color of their skin? Many of them are Crusaders against whites.

With his attitude, had he run into even one of these supposed individuals, no doubt he would not be here to converse. What a load of crap.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 11:13 am
michael1 wrote:

How many blacks have you spoken with or have run into in the streets who considered it their life's mission to rob, kill and steal from people on the basis of the color of their skin?

Uh.........

none?

Surely you didn't think a question like that was going to get a bunch of responses of "Why, now that you mention it I am always running into the black fellows telling me it's their life's mission to rob & kill white people. Land sakes, yes."
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:35 pm
I have to come back on this one more time. I didn't want to. Bad people come in all colors, mostly white. (be silent, I'm as white as you get, with a touch of American Indian, to make it real) People who do not understand the streets, should shut up, and argue about things they can be interesting about. Racism is mostly fear. What is it you are REALLY afraid of, Michael1?
0 Replies