American History Question (1600-1700)

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 03:20 pm
I was assigned by my teacher to write an essay. I am to analyze the period 1600-1700 and explain how the colonies reflected the "frothy blend" which created the system, and the forces of colonial life which shaped them yet were also influenced by the mother country and the very land upon which the colonists settled.

Now i have been reviewing my notes and i can think of several supporting issues but i am having trouble tying everything together into a cohesive essay.

I ask of you great people to help me out in my time of need! haha thank you, as always i am sure ill find great help from the contributors on this website.

I appreciate any and all help!

Thanks, Tommy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 842 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:08 pm
What have you got so far?

And what the heck is the "frothy blend"? I don't if I have ever heard that term used before, is it a quote from someone? (Sounds like Franklin.)

Maybe take it in quarters, Which had more influence in 1625, 1650, 1675 and 1700?

Joe(What are those supporting issues?)Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:23 pm
Or take it culturally: economics, agriculture and government...?

Or regionally?
0 Replies