Can Rats and Rabbits live together in harmony??

carloslebaron

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:57 am
You can have the rats living together with the rabbits.

In case the rats attack and kill the rabbits, make sure that they won't eat them completely, so you can share some rabbit meat and make a delicious plate for dinner.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:05 pm
I really don't understand the statement that rats and rabbits are natural enemies. Both are herbivores, though when deprived of plant foods they will consume meat. A live rat confined with a snake and without food will do what it has to avoid starvation.
If both rat and rabbit are fed properly I see no reason why they can't coexist. But experiment is the best solution; put them together and watch them.
0 Replies

rhiannon14

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:52 pm
@Dantethedon,
i have a rat and lop bun together the bun grooms the rat and they snuggle together to sleep
0 Replies

rachshay

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 11:48 am
@honey rose cr,
i have 2 cats and 2 rats they were introduced while the cats were a few months old. when you introduce them make sure they are comfortable and you are right there both of you next to them in case it does'nt go well. see how it goes. they will let you know right away
0 Replies

candybar68

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2018 12:55 am
@JGoldman10,
thx so much 4 that.i thot the same thing...we get along w/other races and species...well i guess us smart people, but i8ve had 2 many animals that werent sposed to get along n did n vice versa.i will just watch,keep each of them at bay, n hope 4 the best.i again appreciate ur notion bein in agreement w/mine.God bless
0 Replies