Country music deserts George Bush

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
cjhsa wrote:
Just stay the F off the road.

I bet you've participated in critical mass. Am I right?

You are correct, in more then one city.

I ride where I please, and if you don't like it, I suggest that you take it up with... well, there's nobody for you to even take it up with; you're just going to have to learn to deal.

Welcome to America!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:55 am
I'll just run over you. I don't like assholes.

Funk you and the bike you rode in on.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:00 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'll just run over you. I don't like ****.

Funk you and the bike you rode in on.

Nothing like a big faux-tough guy crowing about how big and faux-tough he is.

If you ran over someone on a bicycle, intentionally, you would be sitting in jail for a long, long time. You don't like to think about the consequences of your faux-tough threats, but that's the case.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:02 am
If you violate traffic law and I run over you, that's YOUR problem. Not mine. Laws that say otherwise need to be thrown out.

It's part of taking our country back from you clowns.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
If you violate traffic law and I run over you, that's YOUR problem. Not mine. Laws that say otherwise need to be thrown out.

It's part of taking our country back from you clowns.

I don't violate traffic laws on my bicycle any more frequently then automobiles violate them...

If I violate a traffic law, and you still intentionally run over me, you will still be going to jail for a long, long time. You don't like to think about the consequences of your faux-tough speech, but that's the truth of the matter.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that neither you nor anyone else will be 'taking the country back' from anyone. You see, us Urbanites outnumber you, outproduce you, and basically hold you hostage to our whims. There will be an ever-increasing move, as population densities rise, to corporate and automated farming; the 'country way of life' is on the way out, my friend, and you'd be better off to accept it then to threaten violence against your superiors.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:05 am
Seriously, we need to shoot first and ask questions later when it comes to dealing with the leftwing hippy trash. The sooner the better.

This a--hole lives in Berkeley and doesn't even know what Berkeley is all about.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:07 am
cjhsa wrote:
Seriously, we need to shoot first and ask questions later when it comes to dealing with the leftwing hippy trash. The sooner the better.

This a--hole lives in Berkeley and doesn't even know what Berkeley is all about.

I'm reporting you to the moderators; I think you need a time out, take a little nappy or something to calm down.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:10 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I'm reporting you to the moderators; I think you need a time out, take a little nappy or something to calm down.

Cycloptichorn

Report away. Hopefully they read the thread and find your threats against me. Nothing new. I'm just defending myself. I reserve the right to do so using any means necessary.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:14 am
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Report away. Hopefully they read the thread and find your threats against me. Nothing new. I'm just defending myself. I reserve the right to do so using any means necessary.

Perhaps you could link to a threat that I or anyone made against you on this thread. But I doubt it. On the other hand, you've referenced both running over and shooting me - explicitly.

I understand that you're angry, that you can't go dove hunting and kill as many birds as you like, in your new home; and that combined with your sexual frustration causes you to be a little crabby while online. But please, don't let yourself be fooled into thinking that you are doing anything other then providing a humorous moment for your betters, with your gorilla-like chest thumping and exhortations of cultural purity.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:15 am
The countdown to thread locking begins.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 04:33 pm
I'm rather enjoying this, actually..
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 09:04 pm
dyslexia wrote:

Yeah, banning **** seems to be a commonality amongst make me feel good liberal retards. But I digress...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:18 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Our culture has been paved over and subsequently run over by urbanity.

Translated: Poor little insecure white man had his privilege taken away. Well, at least he has his gun and Enzyte to make him feel like a man.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:00 am
cjhsa wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Yeah, banning **** seems to be a commonality amongst make me feel good liberal retards. But I digress...

Yeah, it was those danged libruls that banned stealing and murdering.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:33 am
parados wrote:
those danged libruls that banned stealing and murdering.

hey, it's called lib'ratin', gawdang! stop bein' so durned unpay-treeotic! doncha know it's fer freedumb?
0 Replies