Enhanced Waters

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 02:51 pm
I recently saw a segment on the Today Show on all the enhanced energy drinks and waters that have become so popular. I wish I could find it now to post and share. Anyway, I'm a big water drinker so I was really interested to hear what they said. They actually did not give a very good review. They mentioned a few of them, vitamin water specifically, are filled with extra sugars and calories. I was thinking of trying it out but I might pass now. What are everyone's thoughts and which ones do you like?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Miller

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 03:36 am
Big waste of money...
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 06:48 am
I've bought some, and also the vitamin enhanced sports drinks. Mostly because I like to try different things.

Some of them taste ok. That's the best I can say for them.

Directions: Drink 2 per day to help ...blahblahblah.

I recommend just walking into a store with plenty of selection, and start looking at the labels on them.
You'll see how much crap is in most of them.

And as far as the vitamins and such, that's why I take a vitamin and eat.

Better off with clean, pure water. Filtered but not a bottled one please! What a bloody waste buying bottled water is.
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:50 am
I took your suggestion and checked out the selection at the grocery store over the weekend. There is almost an entire aisle devoted to enhanced waters. I was surprised! I didn't end up buying and trying any though. I like the idea of vitamins in my water but there are just too many extra calories for me. Vitamin water had 125 per bottle! I couldn't bring myself to buy it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:01 am
mushypancakes wrote:
Directions: Drink 2 per day to help ...blahblahblah.

My blahblahblah doesn't seem to need any help.

Guess I already get my RDA of blahblahblah by getting plenty of yadayadayada.
0 Replies